Oziexplorer Android update Feb 2020

sharkcaver

Might have to download as my odometer and track log has been doing odd things lately. Thanks for the heads up.

sharkcaver

I finally got around to this update. Not road tested due to the corona, but I note it wont auto update from within the old program. You have to manually download the apk from ozi android and run it manually. After doing this update, I then read the change log and that issue is mentioned in there. There has been a few changes, but the change log is pretty vague on what has changed.

I have been experiencing issues with the odometer function. I hope this update solves that.

mauriceb

@sharkcaver . I am yet to update my devices. I had a major remote trip this month and was hesitant to find out on the track of any bugs in the new version. As for the self install ,I think that should happen with this 1.34 version when you update to a newer version in the future . Quote: Added ability to download and install OziExplorer update direct from the app (from this version on). As you know its wise to have your licence code with you just in case.