Outrage's favourite photo's

Outrage

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hey guys, just sharing some of my favourite photo's from trips I have been on.

Near O'Tooles

Strathbogies

Deddick Trail

McKillops Bridge

Bunyip

Neerim

Near Talbotville

Kosciuzsko

More to come later :) enjoy

Outrage

4x4 Earth Contributer
Snowy River from McKillops bridge.

Little River Gorge (near McKillops)

Stopped to clear track of a fallen tree, near Dog's Grave

Wonnangatta River crossing at Eaglevale

Lerderderg

Macalister river crossing.

Butcher Country lookout

Latrobe river crossing, Neerim

Outrage

4x4 Earth Contributer
Some more, enjoy.

Craig's Hut Wednesday arvo

Thursday Morning

Mt Murray

Waterfall in the Otways area

Blue Rag Range

Cheviot Tunnel

Upper Yarra Reservoir

Wombat old Railway cutting

Outrage

4x4 Earth Contributer
Another set.

View from the Slate mine

At the Slate mine

View from Craigs Hut

Craig's Hut

Master's Track

Mt Terrible

Just about ran out of photo's now, need to check the last couple trips and see what stands out.

Last edited:
Some fantastic's pic's there mate. Sounds like you need a few more trips to increase your photo collection so you can keep us all entertained, even a little envious.

Hiya Matt

You didn't need to bury Grumpy's (Jimmys Thunderbox) up on Mt Murray...:eek::eek:

Great to see you got some pics of the hut at Terrible before it was set alight..it was a nice little hut too..

Great shot of the Eagle-vale Crossing to mate..It can be a bugger going the other-way when its deep...

Another set

Lake Catani - Mt Buffalo

King's Hut
Don't the huts look like there in all there glory without people writing all over them...

Lake Catani looks lovely too..Do all the red parrots still hang around Mt Buffalo..Used to be able to feed them they were pretty tame..

Outrage

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hiya Matt

You didn't need to bury Grumpy's (Jimmys Thunderbox) up on Mt Murray...:eek::eek:

Great to see you got some pics of the hut at Terrible before it was set alight..it was a nice little hut too..

Great shot of the Eagle-vale Crossing to mate..It can be a bugger going the other-way when its deep...
No, someone got to the burial before me, I just put another rock on the pile, more useful as a bollard with all those rocks :) - no idea if anything/anyone is actually under there or if it's just a marker.

Have seen a photo of the remains of the hut, not good at all.

Been through the crossing when it's had a bit for depth, but had people go before hand to show the path, so no dramas through there yet :)

Don't the huts look like there in all there glory without people writing all over them...

Lake Catani looks lovely too..Do all the red parrots still hang around Mt Buffalo..Used to be able to feed them they were pretty tame..
Yep, very impressive when no vandalism/graffiti, actually feel like they could be a home/good shelter when they are like that, rather than a tourist attraction.

Don't think we had many parrots on Buffallo when we were there, some Black Ducks kept visiting camp though, they make a nice meal :)

Glad everyone has enjoyed the photo's, been having a bit of a look, should be one more set to come later on.

Outrage

4x4 Earth Contributer
Added more to the collection to keep going for a bit more :)

Mt Terrible

Crossing at Bindaree Hut

Crossing on Fulton's Ck (Walhalla area)

Coopers Ck crossing

Thomson river crossing on Beardmore Tk (base of thomson reserviour)

Flat's Tk (near O'Tooles campground)

Brunton's Bridge

Outrage

4x4 Earth Contributer
Another set.

Crossing at Brunton's Bridge

Thompson Reserviour

The Junction

(O'Tooles to Walhalla area - shall find track name later)

East of Ensay (shall find river name later)

Buchan River