Our Camper

bush buddy

We were after something that was very quick to set up and well built. After lots of research we found a company in Adelaide who built exactly what we were after including adding Sugarglider Suspension. Has been on quite a few trips so far including Fraser Island, Flinders Ranges, Vic deserts etc and we are very happy with it. Very quick set up, heaps of room, Australian made and great quality :)

Attachments

• July 2012 QLD holiday 723.jpg
    July 2012 QLD holiday 723.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 184
  • July 2012 QLD holiday 725.jpg
    July 2012 QLD holiday 725.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 168
  • Flinders Ranges Sept 2013 003.jpg
    Flinders Ranges Sept 2013 003.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 155
  • July 2012 QLD holiday 743.jpg
    July 2012 QLD holiday 743.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 148
Last edited:

knakkers

Very nice looking camper you've got there bush buddy. What price range is that one in?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

bush buddy

Very nice looking camper you've got there bush buddy. What price range is that one in?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
Thanks Knakkers, this one cost us around 21K. I have since added batteries and diesel heater etc. We are very happy with it.

bush buddy

How about some more info, ball weight /tare weight/ price .Look s quiet bare and basic as it stands .This one looks a lot better made in china NEW FORWARD FLIP LANDMATE-CX WITH FULL OPTIONS | Campervan | Gumtree Australia Caboolture Area - Deception Bay | 1022396777 if you want this in aussie made look at the modcon camper site, its a motel on wheels

No worries Maurice, ball weight is around 60 kg, tare around 800kg as we went heavier guage steel for the drawbar (to carry motorbike), sheeting etc. Yes it might look bare as it stands but has 2 queen size beds both off the ground that can be left set-up, complete set up only requires 2 poles (and thats for the awning), plenty of storage space and will be around for my kids to use once I am done with it. So I guess it comes down to what you are after.

bush buddy

What's the companies name? Do they have a web site?

Hi mate company is called deluxe camper trailers and they are in adelaide. Very similiar to the trak shak but 100% australian made. Not a big company but personalised service and a great product with ultra fast set up. There is also an option for a larger tent but that involves having to put up a few extra poles.

Buxter

A smaller version to a Trak Shak.
Am wondering if the original owner has started up again ????
Ours came from Adelaide, now they are made in China, and assembled wherever the brand has been sold off to.

Attachments

• DSCF2713.JPG
    DSCF2713.JPG
    466.4 KB · Views: 115

bush buddy

A smaller version to a Trak Shak.
Am wondering if the original owner has started up again ????
Ours came from Adelaide, now they are made in China, and assembled wherever the brand has been sold off to.

Not sure if its the original owner but company is called Deluxe camper trailers and owners name is George. Has been around for a while and also has trailers for hire.