Otways

boobook

The old Moonlight Head to To Ayre River track was a great challenge too. I think that would be closed now too.

The cemetery and wrecks down on Moonlight head and Wreck Beach used to be favourites of mine. I went recently and it was high tide. I couldn't even got on the beach, the water was so high. It's a bloody way up hat track. Check the tides before going down there.

a few photos from Oregon

there is this elevated platform someone has made the whole track is creepy little to no sunlight always wet

i dont see it ever getting graded its one of those tracks that the machines get bogged on
what are they names of the tracks

Rhett HS

a few photos from Oregon

there is this elevated platform someone has made the whole track is creepy little to no sunlight always wet

i dont see it ever getting graded its one of those tracks that the machines get bogged on
When i checked out that section you winched up, i did a rough measurement and was worried i might rip the flares or wing mirrors off my Rok.

Did you just go down to the river and come back up, or more?

phs

When i checked out that section you winched up, i did a rough measurement and was worried i might rip the flares or wing mirrors off my Rok.

Did you just go down to the river and come back up, or more?
Been down there on a few occasions, explored most of it after the big drop In down the hill there is a small clearing, turn left and that is were it gets real very quick, just past the creepy camp by the river the track leads into a narrow cut in surrounded by furns and bottomless slush pits, I don’t think people even attempt it any more as it’s impassable

Never made it to the end but I’d take an educated guess and say it links onto Ossie track