ON EBAY --Toyota 4Runner 4 runner with lots goodies Hilux 2.8 3L

davidsmile

Toyota 4Runner Hilux 3L 2.8 Diesel Manual
Toyota 4Runner 4 runner with lots goodies Hilux 2.8 3L - eBay, Passenger Vehicles, Cars, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 15-Apr-10 23:34:23 AEST)

1, Safari snorkel
2, Cheezy Competition Winch bar with heavy duty tow point
3, Timing belt – done in March 2010 with receipt
4, Water pump & tensioner – done in March 2010 with receipt
5, Injector Pump was Reconditioned,new injectors & glow plugs by Rankin Diesel, spent almost 2200 – done in March 2010 with receipt
6, 15 inches 29’ Michelin tyre. All Terrance about 70% ~ 80% left
7, Rear window has been serviced and has a spare relay box(worth $120) just in case.
8, Original factory sidestep
9, Diff Breather front & Rear
10, 2 inches suspension lift (torsion bar & Old Man Emu Coil spring)
11, Old Man Emu shockers front & rear
12, Ironman Steering Damper
13, Kaymar Heavy Duty Wheel Carrier had approx $800 dollars of welding spent on the reinforcement which was done by the professional.
14, Rear Reverse working light on a seperate switch
15, Uniden UHF 40 channels
16, Cargo Barrier with an emergency clear window
17, Professionally made Heavy duty Cargo Drawer with Marine Carpet and Heavy duty Fridge slide
18, Extractor & 2 & 1/4 sport Exhaust fitted
19, K&N Air Filter
20, Bosch Heavy duty Battery & fuel filter
21, Air con has regas recently

Here is my daily driving runner. I am looking for an upgrade & the car will be sold as is with the option with 8 months of rego.
The gearbox and engine drives smooth and start first time in all weather in the morning. The car has never been over heated. The car was economic write off due to the recent hail damage. I bought it back and the car is currently insured as third party with Shannons.PS: I was told that the clutch might need to be replaced in the next service.

The car has done 360,000km’s still have another 300’s or more to go as a diesel engine and we all know 3L 2.8 diesel built for toughness. Serviced every 5,000 km’s No rust on the body. The car will be sold as is with the lots.