OK, what’s happened overnight??

CTL

Logged on just now. What has happened overnight? What did I miss?

12 unread threads, ALL of them about camping and fourbies, not a single covid discussion or conspiracy theory to be seen. What the???

boobook

12 unread threads, ALL of them about camping and fourbies, not a single covid discussion or conspiracy theory to be seen. What the???

The anti vaxxer non-believers are stuck in bed with a very bad flu.

boobook

Whatever happened, it sure is nice.

boobook

I read that an underground anti government sponsored action group hacked the site and removed a lot of the overnight posts in an effort to lull us into a false sense of controlled happiness. @boobook, do you feel lulled? :)

I am sure some will actually believe that Mike. I'm thinking a few anti-vaxxers may have been given the choice to get vaccinated or find another job. Self-interest took over. The sun came up the next day and they didn't die. They realised they have been fearing shadows and posting crap for a year or more.

Nah, just kidding, that is too much credit. It's just a lull. It will be back. But is a nice break - or at least tempering from the BS barrage lately

Last edited:

mikehzz

I reckon no camping or driving until at least November here in Greater Sydney. We'll all be hallucinating stories by then. We've got bugger all cases here in the Blue Mountains but they lump us in with the rest of Sydney. I think the border should stop at the Dingo Fence.....err, I mean the Nepean River, and nobody should be allowed to cross it.

Chatty

I am sure some will actually believe that Mike. I'm thinking a few anti-vaxxers may have been given the choice to get vaccinated or find another job. Self-interest took over. The sun came up the next day and they didn't die. They realised they have been fearing shadows and posting crap for a year or more.
Nope - they just haven't realised that the government mandated mind control chip delivered with the vaccine has kicked in and is now controlling their thoughts.

Corndoggy

That could be why I saw about 100 people, all with blank looks on their faces, gathered around the base of a mobile telephone tower, all looking up to the top, all chanting "yes master", not yes Optus.

Chatty

That could be why I saw about 100 people, all with blank looks on their faces, gathered around the base of a mobile telephone tower, all looking up to the top, all chanting "yes master", not yes Optus.
That would be it - as long as it was a 5G tower.

I'll have to warn my master, oops colleague, to back off the mind control a bit so they don't give the game away.

Albynsw

I am sure it is just a coincidence but we are starting to pick up 5G at home the last couple of days o_O Spooky