NSW To Victorian Gathering (O'Tooles) --> CURRENT

Aus_Jeep

Cheers shannon at this stage mate im not sure thinking of leaving sat lunchtime and heading towards craigs hut via butcher country to be home tues at this stage if i stay will have previsions for a roast either way sort it out then cheers mate
Thats all good Bugsy, we'll be doing the spit on the Friday night as a final night dinner at o'tooles.

billolga

On the Friday night i'll be cooking up a camp fire spit roast for the NSW crew but would be good if those that will still be there for it could help out and chip in with something. The spit will easily hold 3-4 roasts with no problems. From what i can see we will have roughly around 11 or so of us. Let me know if your able to bring something and i'll add it to the list below,

Shannon - 2 x pork roasts
Richard - Beef roast
Hendo - Beef Roast
@Aus_Jeep (Shannon) When we get closer to leaving, give me a yell on what you would like me to bring Mate.

coolumbla

Damn work
Its getting in the way of my wheeling!
I'll most likely catch you all up at otooles on Saturday having driven from home Saturday morning
Don't need to be back at work till Tuesday 1400
Will figure out my plans for the trip home Sunday!

Aus_Jeep

@Aus_Jeep (Shannon) When we get closer to leaving, give me a yell on what you would like me to bring Mate.
Thanks Bill. Best thing mate would be to let me know now what your able to bring so i can add it to the list above. That way we dont end up with too much of 1 thing and not enough of other stuff.

We still need a large bag or 2 of potatos, a heap of pumpkin, couple of bags of carrots, any other vegies that would go well in a camp oven, tin of gravy, and hopefully someone that can bring whats needed and make some damper.

billolga

Thanks Bill. Best thing mate would be to let me know now what your able to bring so i can add it to the list above. That way we dont end up with too much of 1 thing and not enough of other stuff.

We still need a large bag or 2 of potatos, a heap of pumpkin, couple of bags of carrots, any other vegies that would go well in a camp oven, tin of gravy, and hopefully someone that can bring whats needed and make some damper.
DONE! - I'll work on the Vegie's.

Aus_Jeep

awesome, hows 2 bags of potatos sound Bill.

Sounds damn good Gavo, i've witnessed the apple crumble so looking forward to trying the damper.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Seriously, I am hoping to make it but a big event for me is coming up.
Also, shortly I may be able to get Troopy fixed and am seriously thinking about transfering my Vic. rego to NSW rego.
So if I do that, I guess I am entitled to partake in the food and drinks being provided by the NSW division? committee ? members? whatever?
Then again, being the host state, I reckon an invite to all Vic. members is appropriate.:D

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
G'day Rich. No, couple of bottles of chardonnay, now some Galway Port, and still can see the screen:D. So I am wide awake and remember your great hospitality, your wonderful personality and your over the top generosity.;)

billolga

Seriously, I am hoping to make it but a big event for me is coming up.
Also, shortly I may be able to get Troopy fixed and am seriously thinking about transfering my Vic. rego to NSW rego.
So if I do that, I guess I am entitled to partake in the food and drinks being provided by the NSW division? committee ? members? whatever?
Then again, being the host state, I reckon an invite to all Vic. members is appropriate.:D
In the old days, Royalty allowed comoners to WATCH while they eat there grand food - we still do.:cool: