NSW To Victorian Gathering (O'Tooles) --> CURRENT

Gavo

4x4 Earth Contributer
Thinking around lunch time in Jindy on the Sunday.
I'll update first post before we leave with some more detailed info!

Toddyh

We will be later than that. Won't get away until after brekky sunday. Jindy would be mid arvo I think. Catch you guys at McKillops.

Aus_Jeep

We will be later than that. Won't get away until after brekky sunday. Jindy would be mid arvo I think. Catch you guys at McKillops.

I'll still meet up with you guys in Jindy on the Sunday. Looking at heading down on saturday, probably stay at thredbo diggings then meet up with you on sunday in Jindy somewhere.

axle82

right well the car is regod unfournatly i will only be on road tyres but will have the 2 inch lift in so with a winch and front and rear lockers hopefully will be fine. work is going to have a sook at me having the time off but tough haha will fill out the form and get that sent off today aswell

Gavo

4x4 Earth Contributer
right well the car is regod unfournatly i will only be on road tyres but will have the 2 inch lift in so with a winch and front and rear lockers hopefully will be fine. work is going to have a sook at me having the time off but tough haha will fill out the form and get that sent off today aswell
Twin locked 80 you'll be fine mate!!

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
unfournatly i will only be on road tyres

Twin locked 80 you'll be fine mate!!

Suspect they will be at least decent AT tyres, and hopefully LT grade, axle'll be fine as long as it isn't raining and the tracks greasy.

Would have liked to do the meet this year, but again, too many big trips this year already and still one more to go next month.
Will have to put Nov 16 in the diary for next Vic meet, and make my only other lengthy trip for next year to the tip in July.

Hendo75

I'll still meet up with you guys in Jindy on the Sunday. Looking at heading down on saturday, probably stay at thredbo diggings then meet up with you on sunday in Jindy somewhere.
Sounds Like a good Idea Shannon, Ill PM you closer and work out where to meet etc...
Heading down to Tempe Tyres to get my new shoes tomorrow hopefully the BF Goodrich Km2's will give me the grip I need
Going to see how i go with the Torsion bar wind up before deciding if the 2"lift is needed and Snorkel should be here this week...Cant wait :D:D:D:D

Gavo

4x4 Earth Contributer
Sounds Like a good Idea Shannon, Ill PM you closer and work out where to meet etc...
Heading down to Tempe Tyres to get my new shoes tomorrow hopefully the BF Goodrich Km2's will give me the grip I need
Going to see how i go with the Torsion bar wind up before deciding if the 2"lift is needed and Snorkel should be here this week...Cant wait :D:D:D:D
Nothing like the enthusiasm of a pending Trip to get some much needed work done to your truck hey!!

Russman76

that sounds like a plan there shannon, don't really wan't to drive 8-9hrs in one hit to mckillops after driving a truck all week..nice & easy, Im on holidays for a week..lol

coolumbla

ok
I'm in the sooky ," not prepared to tell MRs C i may be away a week " group

That and the fact I'm in sri lanka for a week next month and brisbane for a month in November :) ( 'weren't you spending more time at home this year?")

And I'm trying to accrue domestic home credits to get across the simmo next year!

I will however be in the " pissing off early from work friday and driving to otooles" group
I will see you there !

Aus_Jeep

Any thoughts or plans yet for when we leave O'Tooles?
Was thinking about heading up through Licola, Crookayan, Howitt Plains, Craigs hut.

bugsy

Will plan to meet you guys in jinndy on sun or if anyone wants to meet on the hume sun morning im keen cant wait