NSW Morisset this arvo(DU warning lots of pix)

OGJON

when the sunshine showed it's head my M8 Pete(in GQ) & myself in(GU)
headed out for a quick wheel in Morisset

we met up @ Pete's house then headed into Morisset & hit the dirt around behind the train station & drive the loop track then crossed the creek & headed up to the old quarry/dump(gr8 place to go to have a good play in the 4by)

will let the pix do all the talking

IMG_2407.jpg

865865_IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

566779_IMG_2413.jpg

519484_IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2420.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

OGJON

thnx guys yeah was a fun arvo
I was nackered from the w/e up @ Stockton, didn't get much sleep with the storm raging
Pete & were only out wheeling for about an hour & a half

gonna run a trip out Morisset on Sunday 13th if anyone wants to come

dudelux

Its amazing, the people you bump into out on the tracks.
I cant come on the 13th, its my daughter 6th bday, my mate in the lux might be keen, Ill ask him next time I see him.
When are you doing a Watagans run in the pootrol, Id be keen for that, the holes out there would be nice and full now.
My bro-in-law would be keen for a wattos run too.

OGJON

Its amazing, the people you bump into out on the tracks.
I cant come on the 13th, its my daughter 6th bday, my mate in the lux might be keen, Ill ask him next time I see him.
When are you doing a Watagans run in the pootrol, Id be keen for that, the holes out there would be nice and full now.
My bro-in-law would be keen for a wattos run too.

13th will be the only time I get to go wheeling for a while as Bexter & I head off up to Bowen QLD on the 15th to visit some friends.
we'll be away for 3 weeks so will organize a Wattos run when we get back

dudelux

There was mud on the GU today:D.
Jon and myself did a few tracks this arvo, had a play in the mud around the Dora Creek powerlines, then at Freemans quarry.
Not as much mud as I expected but still a bit out there.
The lux was great, as usual, Jons GU was good too, my alternator filled up with crap about halfway through the drive, and my dash lights were all on until I go home and hosed the alternator out.
Ill degrease the engine bay tomorrow and have a check over my diff breathers to make sure all is good, give the nipples a bit of grease and she will be sweet for the watagans next weekend, when the dudelux will be wearing Swampers.
Are you keen Jon??

OGJON

There was mud on the GU today:D.
Jon and myself did a few tracks this arvo, had a play in the mud around the Dora Creek powerlines, then at Freemans quarry.
Not as much mud as I expected but still a bit out there.
The lux was great, as usual, Jons GU was good too, my alternator filled up with crap about halfway through the drive, and my dash lights were all on until I go home and hosed the alternator out.
Ill degrease the engine bay tomorrow and have a check over my diff breathers to make sure all is good, give the nipples a bit of grease and she will be sweet for the watagans next weekend, when the dudelux will be wearing Swampers.
Are you keen Jon??

was disappointingly dry out on the tracks @ Dora Creek, though @ least there was some mud about I even decided to play silly buggers & reverse through some of the mudholes :D
@ the training grounds I had a crack @ the biggest rutted hill climb but only got 3/4 of the way up then had a crack @ the section directly to the right of this hill & got my rear wheels within a foot of the top lip alas I didn't have enough traction as it was rather slippery(will give another crack when it dries out a bit) oh & I was just crawling up, had I used a bit more momentum I probably would have made it all the way but didn't want to risk sliding to the left into the hole or rolling.
I tell ya what it's pretty nerving reversing back down this hill when your 4wd is near vertical & all you can see is sky in front & a gr8 big whopping mound of clay near level with the top of the back doors.

Last edited: