NSW Father Daughter bonding roadtrip.

nitrobrent

Daughter has been overseas working and traveling for a few years , and has returned , until after Christmas.
Her new job will have her living nearly 4 hours away, so won't see much of her.Shes doing what she loves , so good luck to her.
So , I thought a roadtrip would be a great way to spend some time with her.
We started our trip at 4 am , leaving the Central coast.
Drove up to the Cells conservation area.
Camped on the creek , went and saw Ellenbourgh falls , Portaroo falls and a few secret ones.
All the roads had had some work done when the fires came thru.
The Cells Jeep trail was in the worst condition I've ever seen it.
No gravel had been put on it and the clay had gotten rutted when wet.
Were fortunate enough to see a Koala coming back to camp one day.
Next leg we stopped at Tia falls , Aspley falls , Chaffey dam and got to Nundle just in time for the tour of the Woolwill , well worth it.
Their wool socks are amazing.
Been wearing them for 2 years at work , no holes , and feet dont sweat.
We stayed the night a Sheba dam, an awesome spot.
Next day we headed off thru Crawney pass to Gundy , she worked at a Thourgbred stud just out of there , and was amazed to see grass back in the paddocks.
We headed from there to Wellington for a Cave tour.
Stayed the night at Ponto falls , had a swim in the not so clean , but definitely warmer than the Cells crystal clear river.
Next morning hit the Western plains zoo.Then off to Mudgee.
Went to Hill End , set up for the night , then took the Bridle trail down to Turn crossing.
Had a look around Hill end and headed off for Mt Airly , stopping at History Hill for a look , well worth a few hours looking around.
Stopped at Sofala , then followed the Turn to Turon gates and up to Airly.
Did some canyoning yesterday.
Its pouring down , so going to pack up when it stops.
Head home via Portland silos , Bylong , Broke and Wollembi.
Been a great trip.
All up , will have done over 1900kms.
Missed out on a couple of canyons , driving out to Genowlan point , and doing Mt Walker , but had a great time none the less

Screenshot_20201113-095546_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201113-094653_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201113-094632_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201113-100108_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201113-100159_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201112-090206_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20201113-100413_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201113-100501_Gallery.jpg

discomatt

Nothing like good family time, one of my daughters is moving back home after a few years out living in a share house learning about life, stocked to have her back for a bit. Family is everything

nitrobrent

Nothing like good family time, one of my daughters is moving back home after a few years out living in a share house learning about life, stocked to have her back for a bit. Family is everything
She had only been out of quarantine for a week , and felt like she had never left.