not the end of barbies in Australia !!!

naydo

oh ok

Its more green fakery by chris bowen and co when will it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only are they trying to dictate to us what we drive around our great country,there trying to dictate to us that red meat is bad because a cow farts..

Get real..Chris bowen ... this should be in what cheeses me off the most !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Triton14

Because the business I work for has high standards on sustainability etc on all out menu's at work now we are displaying CF at the end of the dish description if it is "Carbon Friendly"
Of course anything with meat in it is not CF because animals produce methane :oops:

What a joke imo!

naydo

Next thing for the labor to lobby would be to ban our great wood fire bbq.. No more cooking with charcoal briquettes or lump charcoal..why stop there ban our gas bbq's as well.. we will be eating grass with the cattle if they keep it up...
Chris bowen n co are so out of touch with middle australia

discomatt

If you actually look at the facts eating red meat is a disaster for the environment and totally unsustainable, if the whole population of the planet was wealthy enough to consume like us lucky Aussies the whole eco system would collapse and the issue of global warming would be even worse but hey why let facts get in the way of populism

G_ute

The CF of the transport of food needs to be factored in too. Encourage locally sourced over foreign.

Albynsw

The CF of the transport of food needs to be factored in too. Encourage locally sourced over foreign.

This is the biggest factor, I think you run with what is locally available to you for CF and sustainability.
I am just happy I live in cattle country and not Tofu country

John U

If Jesus didn’t want us to eat them he wouldn’t have made them out of steak. Said eating leftover brisket on toast with Dijon mustard……
Old mate Jesus requested that we eat him. If only he'd passed down those bread and fishes skills to someone.

Triton14

If Jesus didn’t want us to eat them he wouldn’t have made them out of steak.
The T-shirt I wear to any alternate/ vegetarian / vegan rally :p

1708587386865.jpeg

YEEEEHHHAAAA ;)

Colly18

If you actually look at the facts eating red meat is a disaster for the environment and totally unsustainable, if the whole population of the planet was wealthy enough to consume like us lucky Aussies the whole eco system would collapse and the issue of global warming would be even worse but hey why let facts get in the way of populism
Hmmm! I think the issue is the global human population "is a disaster for the environment and totally unsustainable,..." Pretty much a fact i.m.o.
P.S. So where we are at is eating red meat (or white meat for that matter) as part of a/the natural diet for our caveman/women ancestors becomes a sin; all in the name of compromise to support the endless expansion of the human virus on our planet?