No power to transfer case servi

Twl62

Hi all new to site . My sons 2011 Great Wall x240 4wd light stays on but not in 4wd . There is power to front diff servo which is engaged. Disconnect and it disengages axles . The transfer case servo has no power . Does anyone know how to remedy this problem and get the 4wd working correctly. Thanks in advance for your help .

Twl62

Hi yes the only fuse power supply I v Co puke find was under bonnet. There were no relays marked for 4wd in side panel drivers door or under bonnet.

Grippy

Just gone through this with my Grand Cherokee.
Grab a good OBD reader and a good scanning program, heaps out there, it will pinpoint it.
I ended up with a OBDLink and the AlfaOBD (works very well with Jeep) software which can communicate with all modules in the car, pinpointed it within a few minutes.

CTL

Pull the electrical plug off the transfer box. Give it a good squirt of WD40. Give any male connections a bit of a rub with wet & dry. See if that solves your issue

Grippy

Interesting it's not chucking any errors, did you try a decent scanner that can access all modules?
Try all fuses and relays.

Hoyks

I'd pull and inspect all fuses.
The handbooks are usually a bit rubbish and you can find components getting power through circuits that can appear quite random.
My rear diff lock didn't work and the running off the circuit for the radio or something equally unrelated, that was from the factory too.

Twl62

Hi all got two different engine scanners on it from a workshop. One Milwaukee the other was his previous unit. Could not get any errors from them . Did see a video on YouTube about no power but don’t know how to contact the video poster to get information. Any ideas ? Thanks for your help with this it is greatly appreciated.