No low beam

Olelux

Gday everyone. Hope all is well in your worlds. So my headlights decided to play up. The other day my low beam stopped working but the high beam works just fine. Checked every relay I can find and did aswell. A mate and my self had a bit of a look into it and ended up with no light lmao ooopppsss. So I changed the stalk over and I had all lights working, and then nonlow beam again but still have high beam. So back to square one yet again. Has anyone else had this problem before? Can someone pleases shed some light on this. Thank you in advance.

Olelux

Checked and swapped relay with another working one. My high beams work fine. Low beams are dead. All fuses I’ve looked at are fine (under the bonnet and kicker panel) Bulbs have been swapped with new ones too. Swapped the stalk this arvo with a working one had all lights working. Installed the the stalk with the working one turned the light and back to no low beam.

typhoeus

Do you have a workshop manual? You can test the wiring by using a live wire and remove the fuse. Connect it to the bulb side pin where the fuse goes. If the lights work the fault is in the relay and switch wiring. If they dont work the fault is in the wiring between bulb and relay . The manual will help ID the right wires

dno67

Checked and swapped relay with another working one. My high beams work fine. Low beams are dead. All fuses I’ve looked at are fine (under the bonnet and kicker panel) Bulbs have been swapped with new ones too. Swapped the stalk this arvo with a working one had all lights working. Installed the the stalk with the working one turned the light and back to no low beam.
Sorry mate, miss read your original post, low beams the problem.