Nissan Navara d22 3.0str 2006

NISNAV

Nissan Navara d22 3.0str, 2006

Good Points
Good size for our family and work duties, easy to work on, cheap to run, good selection of parts / after market gear, reliable, fairly tuff, great for packing all the camping gear into and heading off with the family.

Bad Points
could be bigger inside (compared to current models)

What mods have you done?
(Owned from new) Alpha canopy, speedliner, Alloy bar, Lightforce 170's, Gme 3420 uhf, Snorkel, OME suspension (about 35mm lift), Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib 265/75/16 tyres, ARB on board compreesor, Piranha duel battery system, Alarm & imobiliser with remote locking.

What mods are on the list to do?
Roof rack / basket (for more gear / dirty stuff), fitted seat covers to keep the inside clean, stronger side steps and one day a rear locker.

Why did you buy this vehicle?
Practicality, ability, style, price

How often do you go offroad?
at least once a month

What will your next vehicle be?
proberly a patrol as our boys out grow the back of the Nav

Attachments

• CIMG1654.JPG
    CIMG1654.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 195
  • P9280012.JPG
    P9280012.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:

Croozer

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Nice rig Graham,
Three young boys here and the hilux surf we have is getting very small aswell at the moment. Even going to kina and school is getting to be a mission we have to leave the dog home. Deciding on Cruiser or Patrol.

NickE

I also have a D22 2006 model dual cab ST_R. I haven't had any issues as yet, but anyone know what tot look out for???
The only real issue I have is the suspension - very bouncy and soft - something I would like to change in the near future ($$$ pending of course!)