Nissan - 1 Toyota - Nil

goldrush

Well I went to a BBQ on Saturday night and later in the night one of the boys called out to me that someone had just hit my Patrol. I went out to see what had happened and found that one of the other guests had reversed out of the driveway and got a bit too close to "THE GOLDEN ONE" . The result was one new Hilux with panel damage down half the length of the passenger side and my Patrol with lots of white paint on my steel bullbar. Look out Toyota drivers. Nissans will bite if provoked.

Grumpy

Hey Goldy u forgot to mention the Bullbar was lying on the ground along with the guard and grill, HE HE!

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
see cliffy you start drinking with other people and start hullucinating that will teach ya i would keep it at a more stedy pace mate now that ya big brother has ya sorted not so much so quick okay and you shouldnt hulucinate

knot_gillty

Well I went to a BBQ on Saturday night and later in the night one of the boys called out to me that someone had just hit my Patrol. I went out to see what had happened and found that one of the other guests had reversed out of the driveway and got a bit too close to "THE GOLDEN ONE" . The result was one new Hilux with panel damage down half the length of the passenger side and my Patrol with lots of white paint on my steel bullbar. Look out Toyota drivers. Nissans will bite if provoked.

I bet it was a woman driver!!:eek::eek:

Steel will always beat plastic anyway. A bit of paint off the Toyota is hardly a win for the nissan.....

panel damage, sure there was!!