Votes: 12 60.0%
  • 25 Sept to 28 Sept

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure Yobbo

Given the great time we all had at LCMP last year and everyone asking me if we are going again this year it has been decided why not!

Please vote in the poll for which weekend everyone would like the trip and also where everyone would like to go for the event.

Last edited:

knot_gillty

Just on the quiet, i went asked the boss if we could maybe come up for this trip as we enjoyed your company last time. She said we will see how we go with work and kids and stuff.

Last edited:

kiwijaz

We havnt been to any of those places so any of them would be great for us, as long as we get plenty of notice of the date it shouldnt be a problem getting the time off.

kiwijaz

Yea you could do it in a day trip!! Frosty you havnt reminded everyone that u were the only one to try going up that side track (Nissan Power) I didnt see any of the Toyota's give it a try!!!

paul4nat

Hi guys, we would be in for the 18th-21st for Landcruiser or Senic Rim.
I will be working the other weekend. I will vote for both, Nat will vote for Landcruiser Park as she has not been there before.

ChallengeLee

Think we are still deciding 4x4...decision will be made shortly no doubt :D...where ever it is it will be a great weekend none the less :D

Status
Not open for further replies.