Newby saying g'day

ISA13B

Hey all.

Names Nick, I don't own a 4x4 yet, however as soon as my rotary sells Im there.
Looking at GQ Patrols, Hilux utes, Land Rover Discoveries and Mitsu Pajeros.
Joined here as it looks like a good site and its not biased towards any particular make or model (as far as I can see anyway)

Cheers.

NICK....

Quozie

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hey Nick....... some are a little bias! I personally would go towards the GQ :)

As for the site....nah, neutral, just chat with plenty to get the information you need to help you with your purchase.

Mate, With all that said
Welcome to the site and the lifechange (4wding)

ISA13B

Hey Nick....... some are a little bias! I personally would go towards the GQ :)

As for the site....nah, neutral, just chat with plenty to get the information you need to help you with your purchase.

Mate, With all that said
Welcome to the site and the lifechange (4wding)

Thanks all for the welcome.

Big change from what I currently own. The only off roading my current vehicle sees is the grass and sand trap at the end of Wakefield Park's front straight. LOL

I think Im more inclined to purchase the GQ as well. I haven't driven anything yet, however from what I've read, and seen in magazines and videos, GQ's seem to be the way to go. I mean when rock crawler guys use your diffs, you know they are going to be able to cop some punishment. I dont want anything too pretty either. Then I'll just feel bad when I put it on its side. :)

The Pajero would suit the missus better if she ever had to use it, and the hilux would suit if I ever ended up getting the dirtbike I've been looking at for years. LOL

Cheers.

Grumpy

Welcome aboard Nick, why would be biased towards one rig or another, let's face it we all have the same interests and that's getting out there and enjoying the great outdoors, Cheers

BILLBY

nothing worse

than having to make choices just remember toyota's are made tuff just to recover patrols:cool: