Newby from Balwyn

Frug

Hey there everyone.

Just joined and ready to begin my new hobby!!

I've got a Subaru Forester 2006 that i've just put some off-road tyres on. I couldn't a full on 4wd, so the Suby is as good as I've got.

Love the detailed maps and advice.

Was thinking about driving the Hi Tree Extension Track as a starter. Any tips? I'm going with another mate who has one of those new Toyota F (somethings).

Cheers
Doug

Swampy83

Hi there Doug

Welcome aboard hope you enjoy the site and all it has to offer.

Also dont forget to visit The Petition to Free Our Bush | Free Our Bush and help stop the gate closures and re-open ones that have been locked already to all our favourite trails, tracks and destinations. They are being locked at an incredible rate and there will be nothing left soon to drive on.

*Please dont forget to verify the email your sent after you sign, this will make your name be counted, otherwise it won't*

Cheers
Fox

Mans

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
another north balywner

Hey there everyone.

Just joined and ready to begin my new hobby!!

I've got a Subaru Forester 2006 that i've just put some off-road tyres on. I couldn't a full on 4wd, so the Suby is as good as I've got.

Love the detailed maps and advice.

Was thinking about driving the Hi Tree Extension Track as a starter. Any tips? I'm going with another mate who has one of those new Toyota F (somethings).

Cheers
Doug

Where about in North Balwyn......I am in North Balwyn ( sometimes and Beaconsfield all the other times:)

Mans

I'm just off Winfield Road.

not far from me ....... hope you're coming to Talbotville :) best way to meet lots of people and get to do some different tracks of all sorts of levels...

Mans

what's Talbotville?

go to Home page - then go to forum then - go have a look at trips - Victoria -5th annual Victorian Gathering - then you will find out what Talbotville is.......