New Vic Day - Sunday 17 May

This will be a good way me and the family to meet the other from the forum and it not to far so the kids wont wine about being in the truck too long. So put me down as a yes

centaur

Any chance we can organise a get together before you go?;)

Sorry i havent been on, I have just come out of Hosptital after a suspected stroke. :eek::eek: Still getting over this Damn Bells Paulsy, and it is hard to stay awake a lot.:(:(

I am hoping to be well enough soon to be out and about, will let you know. :eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

BUSHNUT

Sorry i havent been on, I have just come out of Hosptital after a suspected stroke. :eek::eek: Still getting over this Damn Bells Paulsy, and it is hard to stay awake a lot.:(:(

I am hoping to be well enough soon to be out and about, will let you know. :eek::eek:

Hi Centaur
Sorry to hear about that . That Bell's Palsy is a barst!d , and the strokes not good either.

I prescribe more red wine !

Hope you are getting on top of it mate !

Gunna

Sorry to hear things are not to good at the moment Get well soon Centaur ;)
I think you may be onto something there Bushnut more wine required :D:D

Grumpy

See it's a Queerslander thing, trying to get u to go back to Victoria HA HA, Get well soon and show them how we do it down this way.:D

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
get well soon centuar

you should stop all that stroking business right away

Traveller

Updated list as at April 5th;

Jok & Shelley & Family
Gunna & family
Grumpy
4x4
BEK & Lynn
Nickj & Donna
BWGrunt & Mark101
Bainsy & La'Toya
Bushnut
Croozer
WildTI
Cptmud
Evil666
Sambartom & Family
Greyghost
Gilly x4
Wombat_Australia
Shovelboy
Davidman

Last edited:

centaur

Thanks everyone, took the beast for a quick drive yesterday, first time in over a week. cant wait to get good enough to do a day trip. Get it dirty and test out these relaxed reflexes... LOL

Pure Yobbo

Thanks everyone, took the beast for a quick drive yesterday, first time in over a week. cant wait to get good enough to do a day trip. Get it dirty and test out these relaxed reflexes... LOL

Good to hear you are starting to het out and about again - hope the rest of the recovery goes well.

Cheers