new to victoria

madkiwi

hey guys recenlty moved to melbourne from sydney and have no idea where the tracks are or the clubs are in my local area but are real keen to get and and see first hand what the victorians rave on about so convincingly. I'm situated south east of the city so if anyone has tips or information I would really appreciate the help. If anyone is going on any day trips I would love to tag along if possible. Thanx guys!!!!!!!!

Bainsy

hey guys recenlty moved to melbourne from sydney and have no idea where the tracks are or the clubs are in my local area but are real keen to get and and see first hand what the victorians rave on about so convincingly. I'm situated south east of the city so if anyone has tips or information I would really appreciate the help. If anyone is going on any day trips I would love to tag along if possible. Thanx guys!!!!!!!!

Hi Madkiwi. Firstly, Welcome! Secondy, i have a trip going to Noojee for the day next weekend if you are interested: http://www.4x4earth.com.au/forum/gippsland-latrobe-valley/4409-exploring-noojee-26-9-09-a.html

Grumpy

Welcome aboard enjoy your stay, also a big meet and greet happening in November look at O'Tooles 2009 thread.

russell1974

Hi Madkiwi Welcome to the site I would be up for a trip any time and keep an eye on the trips section normaly there are trips on there