Change background image

New to 4x4 Earth and to Adelaide

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CKups, Oct 19, 2018.

1. CKups

CKups New Member

Hi All,
    New to this forum and new to Adelaide and am looking for like minded outdoor and 4x4 enthusiasts to make friends with and explore some more of our back yard. I have 2 little girls (aged 1 and 3) and need to get them exposed to the great outdoors early in life :)
    If anyone can point me in the right direction of a meet and greet or a planned day trip or something I would be most grateful!
    Looks like there is heaps of great info and experience on this forum, glad I stumbled across it!
    Cheers,

Chris

2. ROXY

ROXY Active Member

Welcome

3. Aza013

Aza013 Well-Known Member

Gday Chris
    Welcome to the forum. :)

4. 80lover96gxl

80lover96gxl Moderator

Welcome aboard Chris.

There might be a crew from SA heading over the the VIC annual meet nxt month that would be a great way to meet fellow members, check out the link here
    https://4x4earth.com/forum/index.php?threads/11th-annual-victorian-gathering.43975/unread

Our SA meet is planned for next march if your also interested, you'll find the post in the SA trips section.

As for local day trips there's not much on the books at this stage, with the silly season coming up most people are likely planning their chrissy get aways id say.

Do keep your eye out for the SA chrissy party, likely late nov.

5. 2002GU3

2002GU3 Well-Known Member

welcome to earth Chris

6. Swaggie

Swaggie Moderator

Welcome to the forum mate

7. CKups

CKups New Member

Hi All,
    Thanks so much for all the welcomes and information, really appreciate it. Won't be able to make the Vic annual meet unfortunately but will keep an eye out for any local meets/trips and the xmas party!
    Cheers,

80lover96gxl and Swaggie like this.