New Stickers "Take it in Take it Out"

Grumpy

New Stickers Dont rubbish our Bush "Take it in Take it Out"

New stickers are now available

aHJJRSZ.png

giSH5Zh.png

To get your stickers send a stamped self addressed 250 mm long envelope with money enclosed to Ian Smith, 6-8 Winifred St, Morwell, Vic, 3840. and I'll send them straight back as I receive the orders.

Stickers are 2 Stickers for $5 or 6 Stickers for $10 include your choice of stickers.

Last edited:

cloughcarib

Hhmmmm. I really would like some, but do you have a special delivery bird that delivers to people on the road???

lordmac

A BIG THANKS no a realy BIG BIG THANKS for the stickers Grumpy, on my truck (105 series) as I type ,look great, Lordmac from Lake Mac

Tink

Thanks Grumpy. They look great.

Appreciate your efforts in doing this. They reflect positively on the forum and get an important message out there. Well done again

Tink

discomatt

Mine arrived today, thanks Grumpy, will get them on before the next big trip to border track next week, they will travel about 15,000 km touring before the year is out. Just to get the word out there, everyone has to do there bit:D

80lover96gxl

Massive thanks Grumps, arrived today Great timing too,,leave for our HC trip this weekend so they'll be on a few cars.
Will be worn with pride.