New Mitsubishi ASX review

The new MY19 Mitsubishi ASX is now available in Australian showrooms. Yes we know this is not one of our 4WD line up but a compact SUV, but still you might be looking for something for the wife so we thought we would share.

One of our bloggers Lola Berry has created a review for us on the ASX, it’s an overview of all the latest specifications and technology.

For more information on the ASX visit https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/vehicles/asx

2002GU3

^^^^^^( YES WE KNOW THIS IS NOT ONE OF OUR 4WD LINE UP BUT A COMPACT SUV, BUT STILL YOU MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FOR THE WIFE ) Are you serious ? Don't you think a female can drive a full size 4WD ? instead of coming on here and degrading women, maybe you should read some of the unhappy members posts regarding the problems with the lousy after sales service or the disgusting way Mitsubishi deal with warranty claims and fix those issues, it would be a much more productive way of using your time ! and FYI there are women on this forum with full size 4x4's that would drive circles around you sexist clowns.

Synchro

A 4wd is a SUV - I wish we did not have to use American terminology but I guess it is too late. In the good old days the Pajero/Triton would have been a 4wd and something like the ASX a softroader but now after the American terminology invasion they all just SUVs .

hiluxdriver

I've found @Mitsubishi Australia don't reply to posts, even on their own threads. So it's clear they use it for advertising only and not general customer service/feedback. Everyone may as well put them on their ignore list as they contribute nothing of value.

sharkcaver

^^^^^^( YES WE KNOW THIS IS NOT ONE OF OUR 4WD LINE UP BUT A COMPACT SUV, BUT STILL YOU MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FOR THE WIFE ) Are you serious ? Don't you think a female can drive a full size 4WD ? instead of coming on here and degrading women, maybe you should read some of the unhappy members posts regarding the problems with the lousy after sales service or the disgusting way Mitsubishi deal with warranty claims and fix those issues, it would be a much more productive way of using your time ! and FYI there are women on this forum with full size 4x4's that would drive circles around you sexist clowns.
Here here to that. I was out bush again in my declined warranty mitsy a couple of weeks back and got a call from HQ stating my car was due a service. they were told they aint seeing my car ever again lest they do something about the piss poor communication lines re my warranty. The girl claimed she was in service and couldn't help me (fair enough) but would get customer service to call me. I told her I have been told this multiple times. get them to email me as I'm out bush in poor coverage and a paper trail would be best. 2 weeks, still waiting for an email that will never come. Mits, you can get stuffed. expecting a post deletion from the mods seeing mits are a forum sponsor.

I understand mits wont read this post, but other potential customers will. Dont rely on any customer service from these bastards unless you are friendly with your local dealersip service manager or dealer principle.