New Members in Tassie

kiwijaz

Have noticed there are not many members down here in tassie and with so may 4b owners and some great tracks here how can we get more members to this site that wont cost money.

Patriot

Administrator
Hey Kiwijaz,

I agree. We have been down to Tassie a few times, but I have nevre been offroad down there. I would have thought that having some of Australia's best scenery, there would be some awesome tracks down in Tassie.

Maybe we should organise a trip touring around Tassie?

James

knot_gillty

Hey Kiwijaz,

I agree. We have been down to Tassie a few times, but I have nevre been offroad down there. I would have thought that having some of Australia's best scenery, there would be some awesome tracks down in Tassie.

Maybe we should organise a trip touring around Tassie?

James

I'm in James!!! My best mate lives down in Glenorchy. I haven't been down there for about 5 years but had a ball when i went. Some awesome fly fishing down there!! Great tracks too. So, if you plan on doing a "tour" down there count me in for sure!!

kiwijaz

Me too

Definatly count me in on that one would have a few friends interested in that too, Im sure we could get a good size group together. Maybe if we get a big enough group the Ferry would do a good deal :rolleyes:

goldrush

For a bit of free publicity you should try to organise a meet for the members we do have down there and ask Simon from 4wdtv if he would like to send a camera crew to attend. It worked for us when we did the Teewah Meet. We had a lot of new members join.
You do get 4wdtv down there don't you? If not try doing a story yourself, complete with pics and send it off to 4wd action magazine.

kiwijaz

Sounds like a great idea ill put up a post in the Trips forum and see what interest i get for it. If i get enough interest i will put an email through to Simon and see about your idea on 4WDTV.

Patriot

Administrator
I will ask Simon next time I chat to him about Tassie. I would be surprised if they didn't.
Still keen for a trip down there, would be awesome!

James