New member Perth

Hi all new to this site and still a novice in the 4x4 world. Have been out many times as a passenger with mates for some fun but am now looking for somewhere to go for a fun day out with the kids or to even meet like minded people who are up for having a tag along that would be great. I have just recently bought my all time favourite 4x4 a Toyota Hilux.
It’s a 2013 manual dual cab with a 2” lift kit, bash plate, all terrain tyres and a uhf with more to come after Christmas. If anyone has any pointers or advice and knows of some good places to go I’m all ears.
Cheers

muzza22au

Hi all new to this site and still a novice in the 4x4 world. Have been out many times as a passenger with mates for some fun but am now looking for somewhere to go for a fun day out with the kids or to even meet like minded people who are up for having a tag along that would be great. I have just recently bought my all time favourite 4x4 a Toyota Hilux.
It’s a 2013 manual dual cab with a 2” lift kit, bash plate, all terrain tyres and a uhf with more to come after Christmas. If anyone has any pointers or advice and knows of some good places to go I’m all ears.
Cheers
Welcome, there are lots of great places to head to. From beaches to bush, I am sure you will find something.
I am located south of you in Capel.

sharkcaver

Sorry to hear that mate. When you come down, we should catch up then.

The 9th-11th Feb is good for me. being Feb, its going to be hot, so I suggest beach. Preston is close to metro, though no camping. Black Point/Moores Hut/Fish Creek/Yeagerup would be a better proposition IMO. It's a busy time of year, trying to find space will be an issue anywhere.