• New Server!

Update: 9:50AM Thursday - the server move has been completed and we're up and running on our new faster infrastructure. Have a look around and let us know if you encounter any issues.

The 4x4 Earth Team

New member from Victoria.

gardenvariety

Hi guys and gals,

Big hello from Victoria. Hello.

I drive a 2016 PX2 Ranger Wildtrak. At the moment, it had a few mods just installed but a lot more very soon.

It will be used predominantly for my spearfishing trips around the coast and will be looking up good remote fishing spots.

The vehicle is purely a rec vehicle but I actually enjoy driving it as my daily. I don't worry about it as much.

Anyway, here it is a week ago.

MVIMG_20200830_112431.jpg

Again, hello. :)

Ralphee

G'day! Fellow Vic here, are you thinking of putting a bullbar on? I like the idea of the stealth ones, that just replace the front bottom bumper part, you can get them color coded to the car and winches etc, but i dont know if they are any good??
(I have a 2108 Ranger, but its my everyday driver, so i dont want to go to radical)

gardenvariety

...thinking of putting a bullbar on? I like the idea of the stealth ones, that just replace the front bottom bumper part, you can get them color coded to the car and winches etc...
I am getting a hoopless bar. It is getting colour coded and install is probably sometime this week or the next.

The criteria for my decision was the fit and finish, panel gaps and how it matches some of my other mods. Since the photo was taken a couple of weeks ago, my Ranger has had a fair bit of work done. I'll post some photos when I get some mud on it.

discomatt

Hi and welcome to the forum.
How are you getting the bar done? Its not essential work, I cant even get my car serviced as it is not classed as a safety issue

gardenvariety

If you have a broken head light then technically your car is unroadworthy... any mechanic can then work on your car! And do a full service while they are at it... ;)
You'll be glad to know that effective yesterday (16th September), we are allowed to book in for scheduled servicing.

Such freedom!