(New) Ironman 4x4 Rechargeable 12 Volt Shower

Swaggie

Camp%2520Shower%2520PR%2520-%2520Retail.jpg

rechargeableshower.jpg

Hi Guys

This review is a bit different for me as I've owned a Coleman Shower for over 5 years now, so I've been spoilt a bit with pump pressure/heat etc, so I asked a couple of mates that came along camping to look at it also and asked for there views ..

This shower is designed for people to have a quick shower requiring a bucket of water ,You have to work out the temperature by feel although a thermometer wouldn't go a stray and full charge will last about 1 hour, considering each shower only last around 5-10 min max you'll be able to shower the average family easily. I was advised to put the shower on charge for 5 hours initially from unpacking it. Future top ups from 240 volts recharge in half that time, charging through the usb supplied will take about 5hrs if it's flat.

[YOUTUBE]Kex-ls6gGxA[/YOUTUBE]

I found the pump pressure good enough to do the job at task, if your unsure I would ask for a demo in-store to make sure your happy enough with the pressure . When the shower head is stuck to the side of your vehicle window I found there was not enough pressure to shower under it without being stuck to the side of the vehicle, the picture's below shows exactly what I mean.I found the best way was to set it up the same way as in my video.A stand and a bucket and a couple of cable ties.I also found that using the hook was too unstable for the showerhead, you'll need the side of a tree etc to stop it from moving about ..The shower has its own on/off switch at the showerhead, this only affects the flow of the water at the shower head not the pump.Leaving it closed for prolonged periods while the pump is still going will eventually shorten the pumps life I believe, if I owned it,the showerhead switch would be left on.That's just my personal choice.The shower pumped out 4.5 litres over 2 minutes which is slightly better than the specs..This was also tested at head height not at ground level.

DSC04429.JPG

DSC04431.JPG

The pump filter is easy to clean,a quick press with fingers at the end cap on the pump end reveals the black filter (do not pull pump apart, screws etc) it will void your warranty,I suggest to use clean water all the time.Also the showerhead can be pulled apart for cleaning or if the spray fan isn't working properly.

[YOUTUBE]2QR2D0An3Mk[/YOUTUBE]

DSC04437.JPG

DSC04436.JPG

8%2520004_0002.jpg

I also tested the units over 50 degrees safety feature so people cannot accidentally get burned,I didn't have a thermometer with me but I did pour into the silicone bucket 2 pots of boiling water from the camp fire , switched the shower on and it failed to pump out the water so the safety feature worked,because my Raytec gun was playing up even after a battery change before taking the gear back I had nothing to measure the temp I'm hoping another forum member could test for me at some stage . "When it comes to anyone who are not able to decide for themselves an adult should always double check the water temp."

Features :