New forum look.

Patriot

Administrator
Just wanted to say thanks for the new mobile view! The colors are taking getting used to but it's great to have a phone friendly layout.

Hello! Yes, we've just done a fairly major upgrade to our forum software. There should be a few more features that are available and will be coming online over the next month or so. This was the last thing to do before we look at fixing up the tracks map.

James

4x4admin

Administrator
Staff member
You're welcome! We're working on tweaking the colour scheme to give the best experience, and it's taking a little while to get used to the updated backend of the forum software. Keep coming back because awesome things are afoot!

Admin

D

Deleted member 69390

We're working on tweaking the colour scheme to give the best experience,

Thanks for that - is a bit hard on the eyes during the day but I am sure it is helpful to go to sleep with - the warm colours remind me of the sleep colour setting of my phone where "blues" are removed.

Cheers

Spooner

You're welcome! We're working on tweaking the colour scheme to give the best experience,
Why not update all the vehicle specific forums to match the new background colour scheme ?
Its getting really out dated badly ;)
I would have thought that more relevant than tracks data ?

smitty_r51

Why not update all the vehicle specific forums to match the new background colour scheme ?
Its getting really out dated badly ;)
I would have thought that more relevant than tracks data ?
But people keep telling me the old are better and more capable than the new ones, why would you want to update ;)

Tink

The three horizontal line icon in top left hand corner of phone screen has all the options
Tink

barnsey062

color is not too bad on the mobile view but it is almost unreadable on the pc now, i have had to change the pc view to a default mode so my eyes can adjust without straining, so my pc view now doesn't even contain the 4x4Earth logo but at least i can read everything better :)
This is the view i am now using as its the only way i can adjust my eyes after the change on the pc view :)
default view.png

Spooner

We will work on the colour schemes what updates are required with the vehicle forums @Spooner ?
It must be different looking depending on what device you are using.
Even though my eyes are shot without glasses , I can read the new layout easy on my iMac and even my old android phone.
Id say overall its great step forward with the new look. :)

barnsey062

It must be different looking depending on what device you are using.
Even though my eyes are shot without glasses , I can read the new layout easy on my iMac and even my old android phone.
Id say overall its great step forward with the new look. :)

It's black writing with a dark grey background on a PC & laptop, even my friends 15 year old daughter said she wouldn't be able to stay on this site for too long or her good eyes will end up wrecked lol

Spooner

It's black writing with a dark grey background on a PC & laptop, even my friends 15 year old daughter said she wouldn't be able to stay on this site for too long or her good eyes will end up wrecked lol
Weird mate , its all soothing FJ40 light & medium Beige colours on my end ????????

barnsey062

Weird mate , its all soothing FJ40 light & medium Beige colours on my end ????????
yeah same on my phone, just the computer & laptop are grey with dark grey to black writing.

Attachments

• 4x4earth dark.png
    4x4earth dark.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 121

Spooner

To Celebrate i changed my Avatar .
My good o'l Rottie has been dead and gone for many years .
So to start the new year Ive changed it to Catstar in front of the fire.
At least she's still alive and current , so move on ,and I couldn't come at any of my 4x4 in Action shots .
Seemed a bit too wanky. Guess Im getting older and don't care that much anymore what people think .