Neerim Sth Area - Sat 3rd Oct

Davidman

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Hi All,

I am going for a bit of a play around the Neerim South area on Saturday 3rd October ( this coming Saturday ) and will be doing Hard Up Haul Track, Tolleys Track, Suckling Track, Reference Track, Stoll Road and a number of others around the area, as well as looking to find some new tracks around the place. Want to try the new BFG Muddies out and see what sort of difference they make on these tracks as opposed to the AT's they replaced.

Looking at stopping at the Longwarry BP about 9:30 AM to refuel and stock up on some snacks etc. Probably have some lunch around the Latrobe River crossing area.

Anyone interested in joining me ?

Bainsy

i might be able to come but wont be definite until tonight as i might have to work tomorrow. i know where the clunking noise in my front is coming from now (Double cardan uni). if it take it easy i should be right. il get back to you on this one!

Davidman

G'day Elbie84

I will be at the outbound Longwarry BP at 9:30 AM. In a green(ish) NJ Pajero with black sunraysias. On channel 27 if you can't find me.

Hope you can make it too Bainsy.

Bainsy

good news guys, ill see you at BP in the morning :D im hoping my cardan uni in the front dont play up too much but will see how it go's. what happened last weekend bluebird? you were a no show?

you wont miss me, just look for a farm ute on steroids!

see you all tomorro.:)

Nickj

Have fun boys! Pathy still nursing injuries from last time. Plus got lots to do round the place. Not long now till O'Tooles!

Nick

Davidman

Should be a good day out guys. 9:30 at the BP. Channel 27.
Looking forward to giving Reference Track another go.