National 4x4 Show at Melbourne Exhibition Centre

Patriot

Administrator
Hi all,

We will be displaying at Jeff's Shed on the 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th of October. Come along and have a chat to the 4x4 Earth team!

We are also looking for a couple of people to volunteer to help out. Let me know if you are interested. We will have some free passes and should be able to get some more T-shirts for those helping out.

Cheers,

James

BUSHNUT

Hi James, give us the drum on what you want us to do, can give you some time on a Saturday arvo or Sunday .

Remember I am computer challenged and just to stand there looking cute might be a tall order, although I do worry about some of these boys and there is little fear of any of the Queensland mob coming down !

Never the less, I have some knowledge after all these years.

Give us a call .;):D:p:rolleyes::cool:

Last edited:

Patriot

Administrator
Hey Ian,

I will give you a call a little closer. They are expecting 35,000 visitors, mostly on the weekend, so any help in spreading the word would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the offer.

James

Grumpy

Sorry James cant help that weekend, wouldn't u know it working right through and would have liked to come down too, hope u all have a great time entertaining all those prospective members.

Croozer

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Hey James me and the Missus might be able to lend a hand if ya need it over the weekend.....Ok the missus just walked in, if ya need a hand we are more than welcome to help out Saturday and Sunday.

Cheers Bruce and Elise

bubba

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hi Patriot

I could helpout on the Thursday and Friday if needed. Let me know if you still require help.

Cheers
Bubba

Croozer

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Your message box is full James.....lol Busy man. Pm me with times and details if it's all sorted.

Cheers Bruce

Patriot

Administrator
Hey guys,

The National 4x4 and Fishing Show is rapidly approaching, and it should be a great event. We are presenting a short session on Thursday, Friday and Saturday in conjunction with 4WD TV. It will be a lot of fun. We have a small stand at the show and we are hoping to attract a few more members to the site.

So far we have the following people coming along. They will be helping to hand out brochures and answer questions about the site. We did a show at Wallan and it is great fun.

Bubba on Thursday evening.
Bushnut on Saturday afternoon.
Croozer, WLDSRF and BradsGQ on Sunday.

If anyone else wants to come along and help out for a couple of hours that would be great, otherwise drop by and say hello.

Cheers,

James

Last edited:

BUSHNUT

I think he is guarding the beer fridge cos I cant see it, James said there was going to be one .