Names to faces please

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Being a newbie and so keen to get out there and meet youse all.
Would peoples who put photos of peoples please put a name to them?
Is it true that "Grumpy" looks like one of the seven dwarfs?
Does "Old Aussie" look really old?
Is "Swaggie" a real swaggie who travels the countryside?
Are those blokes from the "Asylum" still on the run? Are they on the ten most wanted list?
If you post names to the photos then I will know who I expect to meet out there.
Yep, that's me, Fluro shirt and all.

View attachment 22945

Last edited:

old_aussie

Banned
Ha Ha :p I'm not sure if I look really old :eek: I'm only 57 years on the planet ;)
Most likely I look old to a lot of young people , but I am a wee bit older than my hilux :D
The misses she's near 60 damn she's old :p

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Well I went fishing for trout up at Eildon, Bonnie Doon , Jamieson week end before last without to much luck and I missed out on Talbotville ( personal reasons).
Still fishing and I feel I might have got a couple of nibbles recently. But still waiting to land a big one.

scarps

Hey Roger, here's a cod I pulled out of Eildon near Bonnie Doon in May this year.
I'm the scaley critter with the beanie(just in case there's confusion)
a3e6a8um.jpg

Last edited:

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hey Roger, here's a cod I pulled out of Eildon near Bonnie Doon in May this year.
I'm the scaley critter with the beanie(just in case there's confusion)
Might have to ditch my mates. I thought they knew how to fish.:)

old_aussie

Banned
This is my co pilot sits in the passenger seat 4 year old loves the mountain park , state forests 4wding and hiluxes in general 2012 no worries balls are a good pass time don't think He looks like me but ya never know :p:p:p:p

Attachments

• SDC10031.JPG
    SDC10031.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 118

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
He looks a little worried, as if he is not sure who took his picture.
Did you take the pic.? Is it that he does not recognize you? or does he feel you are acting kinda strange?

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Have had dogs all my life.
Now we have a son who lives with us and we have Ruby.
Looks part dingo, she sure loves the bush and travels real well.
In the past I used to train and run gun dogs in field trials and also for my own personal hunting.
I Have taken Ruby out hunting a couple of times and she has a natural hunting instinct and more importantly she is a great pet.
A dog is a man's best friend.

My Setter.
h (154).jpg

My son's ruby.
Image0545.jpg

old_aussie

Banned
Yep thats a nice mate I like dogs with pointy ears I've got another ol mate but she doesn't get to go 4wding just the paper she sits in the tray not like ol mate in the passenger seat :eek:

redefine82

Not sure if this will work first pic I've ever tried to upload but this is me my much better half and our 2 fury kids the white and tan is an American staffy and the white and black is an English staffy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 122