My intro

knot_gillty

Hi all,
Obviously only new to 4x4 EARTH AUSTRALIA so a brief intro.

My name is Troy, I live in Trafalgar in the Gippsland region of VIC. I'm 31, married with 2 kids. I've been 4wding on and off (more off unfortunately) for about 8 years. I've owned 2 Hilux's and now the proud owner of a '97 model 80 series, lifted, ARB compressor, front ARB locker, bullbar, side rails and steps, lightforce 170's, WARN "Tabor" 9000lb winch, rear drawers, cargo barrier, 60lt WAECO, GME 3440 UHF, Garmin map60CSx GPS, roof rack and a set of All Terrain tyres.

To come is a set of Mickey T MTZ's, rear locker, fridge slide, some more lightforce lights for the roof rack, rear bar with wheel and jerry can holders and a fixed GPS.

Keen to get out more often on any standard track. If it's near a river for fishing, good camping spots or the coast, count me in!!

Cheers,

Troy

GippsSurfer

Welcome mate...

You forgot to mention the X-Trail.... LOL

But I started with the RAV so fairs fair.... LOL

Last edited:

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
nuh i refuse to many clones in victoria i might have to send the misses home to its getting scary stop cloning 4wdrivers down there youll bugger up the gene pool oh hello knot welcome aboard dont worry about me im just ranting about the amount of 4wdrivers joining up from vicland the misses is from taralgon

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
Welcome Troy and family

hope to see you at Otooles in November

Don't worry about the Queerslanders you'll get used to them

knot_gillty

Thanks all for the warm welcome. As i've found with other forums i'm in it's a great community we live in. Cheers