Music, What do you enjoy-if any

CAMPDOG

Black Label Society, Megadeth, Slayer, pre 1990 Metallica, Anthrax, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Manowar, Judas Priest, Carcass, Obituary, Sepultura, Soulfly, In Flames, Soilwork, Opeth, Arch Enemy, Alchemist, Trivium, The Sword, Testament, Pantera, Down, Crowbar, Corrosion of Conformity, Hell Yeah, Damage Plan, System of a Down, Nirvana, Accept, Finntroll, Amon Amath, Helloween, Saxon, Exodus, Overkill, Mortal Sin, Danzig, Dimmu Borgir, Motorhead..........and many more.

\m/ Horns Held High \m/

kiwijaz

Black Label Society, Megadeth, Slayer, pre 1990 Metallica, Anthrax, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Manowar, Judas Priest, Carcass, Obituary, Sepultura, Soulfly, In Flames, Soilwork, Opeth, Arch Enemy, Alchemist, Trivium, The Sword, Testament, Pantera, Down, Crowbar, Corrosion of Conformity, Hell Yeah, Damage Plan, System of a Down, Nirvana, Accept, Finntroll, Amon Amath, Helloween, Saxon, Exodus, Overkill, Mortal Sin, Danzig, Dimmu Borgir, Motorhead..........and many more.

\m/ Horns Held High \m/

Very nice list im going to Metallica in October

\m/ Hold Them Horns High \m/

OGJON

Metal:
Nevermore, Disturbed, Dark Tranquility, In Flames, Dragonforce, Firewind, Highland Glory, Peots Of The Fall, Kamelot, Chalice(Adelaide group), Orgy, Staind, Zeromancer, Virgin Black(Adelaide group, which I did some synthesizer programming for), Power Quest & Dream Theater.

Electro Industrial/Goth:
Suicide Commando, Covenant, VNV Nation, Hocico, Project Pitchfork, Diary Of Dreams, Nick Cave, The Mission, Killing Joke, Sex Gang Children, Bauhaus, Rosetta Stone, Skeletal Family, The Boys Next Door, Ikon, The Cruxshadows, Beltane(Adelaide group, also did synthesizer programming for them too), Funker Vogt, Wumpscut.

jack48

Showing my age again, what happened to

Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Eric Clapton, the Doors, Van Morrison, Cream, Dire Staights ETC

Look in your CD collection and get some new names out there, I have not heard of a lot that have been posted but shall check them out.

ElfledaErnesta

La musique rend la vie belle. Pour les téléphones trí thức, les sonneries sont essentielles. Les sonneries proviennent de la musique xu hướng. Vous pouvez télécharger les dernières sonneries auprès du Fournisseur sonneriepro cliquez ici.

2002GU3

All of the pre mentioned, ( except Mozat and the wiggles:eek: ) and throw in David Bowie - Suzi Quatro - Meatloaf - INXS - Marriane Faithful - The Seekers - Cold Chisel - Bob Dylan - The Platters, and about a thousand more, but of course no list of music would be complete without ABBA and Elvis---Thank you very much;).

maniana

All of the pre mentioned, ( except Mozat and the wiggles:eek: ) and throw in David Bowie - Suzi Quatro - Meatloaf - INXS - Marriane Faithful - The Seekers - Cold Chisel - Bob Dylan - The Platters, and about a thousand more, but of course no list of music would be complete without ABBA and Elvis---Thank you very much;).
i did the way you instructed thank you very much https://sonidosmp3.net/

Last edited: