Muloorina Station !!!!

junior613

4x4 Earth Contributer
Anybody camped at Muloorina Station lately ? Just after what it's like & if the bore is running ??

Cheers

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
Maybe give them a call and check if all normal now for camping etc, they can obviously tell you about the bore too.
I found 2 phone entries for Mullorina one from Yellow Pages 08 8675 8341 . . . and one from WIkicamps 08 8648 5300.

I've never done more than travel past their driveway many times, but I believe the camping is reasonable, toilets, bring own drinking water.
A drive to Level Post Bay (if open) is on my list one day, though Lake Eyre South is drying up pretty well.

Albynsw

We have stayed there a couple of times but not in the last couple of years so don’t know the current status

mikehzz

The track out to Lake Eyre was closed not that long ago. A pretty corrugated track at the best of times. There's not that much else to do out at Muloorina and it's a fair way out and back along the same road.

Rags90mod

I stopped in for a look in March while working at one of the pump stations further in on Muloorina. Wasn't anyone camping (was bloody hot, 47°C on the 2nd day). Not too sure what the go is re: covid restrictions