Mud Bulls & Music

brn19

Hi everybody

I was just wondering if anyone from this forum was going to Mud Bulls & Music at Jimna SE QLD the 7th & 8th of November.

Would be good to meet a few forum members in person.

Seeya:)

Artie

Hi everybody

I was just wondering if anyone from this forum was going to Mud Bulls & Music at Jimna SE QLD the 7th & 8th of November.

Hey brn19 , i'll be out there at LCMP but won't be at Mud Bulls it's self . Just going out for a play with some mate's . So if your out in the park keep an eye for my 80 series . It's silver DX ( barn doors ) mod & it has bundy bear stickers on the rear side windows. Flag me down & say g-day . Cheers Artie.

ChallengeLee

There are a couple of other members going from the forum...Mark sorenson, Pure Yobbo and l think there is another as well but l'm having a blonde moment. :eek:

Pure Yobbo

Yeah Mate I'm there, so is Remus and Marksorenson. We are all camping in Stockyard Flats Look around for the White Patrol big lift and 35" and the Brown TJ Jeep + maybe a prado tagging behind if it can keep up......

Mine has both 4x4earth stickers and Patrol4x4.com Stickers on it.

kiwijaz

Yeah Mate I'm there, so is Remus and Marksorenson. We are all camping in Stockyard Flats Look around for the White Patrol big lift and 35" and the Brown TJ Jeep + maybe a prado tagging behind if it can keep up......

The Prado has a 4x4earth sticker on it too now i had a spare one lying around so gave it to mark.

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hi everybody

Yea brn19, i'll be there with bells on as normal. If you would like to make a list of people going up there for a meet up can i suggest you update or edit your first post with the list of contenders. We can arrange a day or a time that we meet up. I'm in for that.

For the record i'm staying in Stockyard Flat camp area...I'll be 1/2 way along and against the creek bank under the big tree. I generally have the hand held on channel 17. You won't miss me.. just check out my photo's on photobucket to recognise my set up. Kimberly Kamper and white 120 series Prado with a grey box on top. I was hoping to have a flag for the weekend but haven't decided on one yet.

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer

:eek::eek::eek: You are getting cocky aren't you Matt. I will certainly be going for a drive but only early in the weekend. Once the alcohol poisioning kick in about Friday Arvo the car won't move all weekend.

I'll be on the flats and set up by 10:30 am Thursday morning.... Well thats the plan anyway.

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
Mark

That is impressive fishing gear you have, bad luck on the fish you caught. Nissan's leave you with a bad taste in the mouth :D:D:D:D:D

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
Well Brian, its like this - my parents told me to eat my brussel sprouts when i was a kid even though they left a bad taste in my mouth so I guess Nissan and bad taste in mouth is just another part of life that we got to put up with hey?

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hey, I finally got the right info back on the collingwood scrub. Its now on the tracks log and correct.

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
Looks great, I noticed some other tracks that you haven't tracked on Google Earth. I also found a track earlier this week just off the Logan Motorway opposite Woolies Warehouse. When it dries out a bit I am going to check it out fully. It is 5-10 minutes from my home

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
Looks great, I noticed some other tracks that you haven't tracked on Google Earth. I also found a track earlier this week just off the Logan Motorway opposite Woolies Warehouse. When it dries out a bit I am going to check it out fully. It is 5-10 minutes from my home

Why not try it before it dries out too much. I'll be in that.

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
I may need your fancy fishing gear to land my Prado out of the bogg, it has a creek in it and clay also. I walked some of it and almost went A roll

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
It certainly sound like a look. Jaz, Logi and I were planning a run on Sunday arvo, maybe you can point the way?

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
It well be good to put faces to names. I should be ok in the afternoon, I believe the inlaws are heading home before lunch