mt mee

goldrush

Just got back from a run to Mt Mee with Cruiserlad. We've had a fair bit of rain the last couple of days so the tracks were very muddy, slippery and boggy in places. In short, everything was perfect for a good run. We slid around the place and had a great time. Cruiserlad didn't even need the Maxtrax this time. LOL

Will post some pics later.

Cliff

4X4

It's always a bonus when you come home from a trip without any damage and everyone having a good time.;)

goldrush

Just a few pics of the day. Don't have any that show the really nasty stuff.

Cheers

Cliff

Last edited:

Mrw82

was at Mt mee yesterday (21/6) for an NBS club run and A break was open and lots of fun. had a mate in a navara follow me through some mud, he took a different line and got stuck in the ruts, it was up to the mighty 1litre zook to pull him out and I can happily say it done it on the first go!

theres a good range of tracks out there, I will definately go back for another look one day.

DirtyJeep

Goldrush, (or anyone else who knows) I'm new in the Brizzy area, been up to Mt Me a couple times but wasn't to impressed. Probably went to the wrong places. Where are the best places to go?

goldrush

I'll let you know next time we are going out. No better way to find your way than to follow someone else.

Cheers

Cliff