MT. DISSA DAY TRIP SUNDAY 21st. DEC.

Sandman

Should be a good trip.

There's been plenty of rain up in the forest, so mud and water will be everywhere. BWG will be right at home.

Enjoy the day folks. Looking forward to see the photos.

Grey Ghost

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
The only thing you weren't doing with it at Romsey was rolling in it, at least not wot we saw in the photos.....

shovelboy

Ok ppl so who is coming to Dissa tomorrow we have about 7 starters so far so any more will be great too see

phs

ok so where are you meeting at 10 ?????????????

got the snorkel done, but sore a heater core hose leaking so ill have to do it first thing tomorrow and put the 33's on so dunno if ill get there at 10 not to keen getting up at 6 or 7, id say id be there by 12

BadBoy

hi guys.
Only new om here, but was thinking i might join in tomorrow, depending on time home tonight from x-mas do.

That is if you guys have still got room for another car, Also where and what time you guys meeting etc.

Cheers for now
Rory

Grey Ghost

If and when I get there (Mt dissapointment state park) I guess I'll jus yell out on ch38 and see if I can find anyone..

Lost 2

Hello,
I might join you guys and girls?
I have not been up to Mt Dissa,looking at doing a recon trip in regards to next year with a few friends.
Just to sus the area out.
I should really be doing Chrissy shopping for the hand break!
But i have itchy feet.
The hubs have not been locked up since the last long weekend.
So if you don,t mind a standard 4x4 tagging along,i am there.
10.00am meeting at Fiveways(Where is that)Don,t worry i will find it.
Ch 38 UHF.
Sorry about the late reply.A last minute decision
So may catch you all in the morning?
All the best
Lost 2

Hey guys YES we are still going to dissa tomorrow we will be at 5 ways at 10 am and also will be on ch 38 on the UHF if anyone is coming in later we are planning on being at dissa most of the day usually start packing up to come home about 4ish and yes there is always plenty of room for more trucks.... looks like being a great day with about 8 trucks so far so come on come have a play

shovelboy

ok ppl five ways is on corners Main mountain rd , Lords rd ,Escreet rd and 2 others which i dont know so come see us and have a great day out and yes channel 38

BadBoy

Hi All
Just arrived home from x-mas do. unfortunately I'll have to pass up joining in today.
As I'll be in no fit state to drivewhen i wake.
Drive Safe, have fun, hope to catc up next time around.
merry X-mas to all.
cheers Rory

Heaps of pic's would goood

ORSM4B

We wern't hiding anywhere, we spent most of the day around 5 ways....

Where were you hiding......

Cheers Chris

phs

well i got there at 3:30 got my truck ready and the second heater core hose was leaking so by the time i went down and got a hose and headed off it was alot leter then i thought . i got 5 ways at 330 ish got on channel 38 and got no replys. ????????????????

Grey Ghost

Went thru 5 ways about 10 times, still don't know which way I way coming or going but only saw a few 4x4's with dirt bike trailers parked off the side...And no one on the radio, gave up at about 3.45 and headed home.
Did manage to lock the hubs and get a bit dirty though!

Lost 2

Hello all,
Glad i finally caught up with you people.I was there at 10.00am!
Not my fault if i did three laps of Wandong and got lost.Hence the name Lost 2!
My only claim to fame being the only person to get snatched on the day:(
Anyhow good to put names to faces,not that i remember them?
Hope the young girl is ok after that bug that bit her.And all is well.
Well guys and girls.Next year i am looking at only a 2inch lift via suspension,some higher profile tyres and different tread pattern the A/Ts have served me well but its time to get a bit more aggressive.
Simply after a bit more traction.These are a definite in the new year,and will happen.
On the wish list is a front Lokka.This i don,t know when but as i said on the wish list at this stage.
So happy Christmas and New Year to you all and see you on the tracks:)
All the best
Lost 2

Grey Ghost

Hey lost,
didn't happen to pass a grey triton during the arfternoon did you? I passed a Jack I think on main mtn rd with a couple of other 4by, one was a white(??) hilux twin cab (??)

How can anyone have missed us lol 7 trucks all roaming around dissa ... inkpig and my truck are hard to miss too lol and we did put a few calls out over 38 looking for others also it was on 38 all day we left about 3.30 ish had a great day out and guess what??????

i had to snatch the ppig out of the mud hehe

YES MUD MUD MUD :D