Mt. Dissa day trip sun 24 aug

inkpig70

G'day we're going on a day trp to Mt. dissa if anyone would like to tag along we will be meeting at 5 ways at 10 am or email me at (inkpig70@hotmail.com) bring the kids to as there will be a few byo lunc easy to hard trips all are welcome. leaving 5 ways at 10:30 uhf 39 if your late

billyj

i hope you have a good set of muddies because its gonna be bloody slippery up there this weekend

Grumpy

G'day we're going on a day trp to Mt. dissa if anyone would like to tag along we will be meeting at 5 ways at 10 am or email me at (inkpig70@hotmail.com) bring the kids to as there will be a few byo lunc easy to hard trips all are welcome. leaving 5 ways at 10:30 uhf 39 if your late

Hey there inkpig thats not a body on your bonnet is it.

inkpig70

Yes it is GRUMPY the last guy that tied to chat up my misses took him bow hunting and some how he shot himself in the back !!!:eek::cool::D

i hope you have a good set of muddies because its gonna be bloody slippery up there this weekend

if inkpig could do dissa 3 weeks ago with bald tyres and no 4wheel drive working in his 60 series i think we will be safe both have new wheels and rubber .... look out we are mud hungry :p:p

inkpig70

i hope you have a good set of muddies because its gonna be bloody slippery up there t

G'day BILLYJ i have new BFG MUDS on now are you gonna come up to dissa on sunday:cool:

billyj

G'day BILLYJ i have new BFG MUDS on now are you gonna come up to dissa on sunday:cool:

been thinking about having one last run before the suspension goes in, just dont know if ill have time or not yet, ill post up saturday if im coming

inkpig70

been thinking about having one last run before the suspension goes in, just dont know

ok billyj well if not sunday someother day maybe over your way i dont no whats out there :cool:

inkpig70

did anyone else pick the body on the bonnet?

LOL you can see moore body pics at youtube (THE RED BUSH PIG) :cool:

billyj

hey sorry mate but im gonna have to give sunday a miss, i aggrevated and old knee injury and cant wlk properly let alone drive atm:mad:

inkpig70

hey sorry mate but im gonna have to give sunday a miss, i aggrevated and old knee inj

no probs mate some other time lookafter yourself :cool:

4X4

inkpig70, I would have liked to have come but I'm going to Fraser island in a couple of weeks and I have a lot to do. I might run a trip to Cobaw when I get back, probably in October sometime.

inkpig70

inkpig70, I would have liked to have come but I'm going to Fraser island in a couple

no probs id like to go on the Cobaw :cool:

4X4

There is a lot of good stuff there. Sorry, not much mud. You have to go to Wombat or the Otways for that. Cheers

by the weather report looks like we are going to have some snow up at dissa again in the morning ..... looks like we will have some fun again .....

There is some good tracks up there as well.;)

There sure is ... we have been going up there every weekend for about 6 weeks since i got my cruiser.... and we still have lots to do and see.. Inkpig has been going up there for a while we love it up there ....