Change background image

Mr Alpaca - My New Friend

Discussion in 'The Pool Room' started by Zamunda, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Zamunda

Zamunda Well-Known Member

It's been a while since we took the fourby out, so took a drive out to the Adelaide Hills area for a Sunday afternoon drive. During the drive, we came across a new friend. We had to stop and spend some time with him. :)

2. 99pc chimpanzee

99pc chimpanzee Well-Known Member

Hello,nice vid,i feel the need to inform you if you weren't aware your new friend has a secret weapon and its deadly accurate from a good 10 metres,if you get hit,you will stink like nothing youve ever known,the phlegm is putrid,anyhoo heres a video to makes us all laugh

richardlnsw, Zamunda, barcher and 2 others like this.
  3. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Lots of our neighbours have Alpaca's to protect their sheep , they are very good watch dogs and will easily attack and kill a fox or dog if it tries to attack :)

4. dno67

dno67 Well-Known Member

I got a phone call once to bury a dead donkey, turned out there Alpaca stomped
    to to death.

5. 99pc chimpanzee

99pc chimpanzee Well-Known Member

Spooner,Dno67,you've got me thinking about why Alpacas do all their number two's all in the one spot,maybe it makes it easier for them to single out the scent of their predators?..Geez if their got the bollocks to take down a donkey,theres definitely a right side of the fence to be on.

Spooner, dno67 and Zamunda like this.
  6. typhoeus

typhoeus Well-Known Member

Hmm. Wonder if they are banned in NZ?

Spooner and CruisingSned like this.
  7. Zamunda

Zamunda Well-Known Member

Love the funny video :D
    Yes we were aware of what they can do. Before the video was taken we played it safe until we were sure he had no problem with our presence.

Spooner, richardlnsw and dno67 like this.
  8. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Zamunda and dno67 like this.