Moving to Melb from beautiful, sunny QLD.... scenic route options

denk

Well.... the rona really has taken the wind out of our sales moving down! Starting the new job from home... so strange.

Bomber2012

Puzzles me why most people think warm/hot weather is so wonderful ??
I always look forward to winters in Victoria , makes you feel alive . :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Swaggie

Looking at the title of your post your depressed before you hop into your vehicle to drive here and i understand it’s bloody cold this morning...

a1bert

Geez you guys, get off his case, think of the benefits such as standing on puddles and listening to the ice break, ice skating, skiing, tobogganing, joining the swimming group The Ice Breakers
There is plenty to do, but don,t forget to wear your respirator and wet suit at all times

Triton14

Really enjoying the real cold and windy weather amidst a pandemic lockdown. Great idea moving down.
Stay safe @denk , I feel for those going through lockdowns for a 2nd time.

The restrictions could be ramping up so wouldnt be suprised if all of Vic will shutdown.

If Dheads weren't doing the wrong thing then it wouldnt be so wide spread & those 3 women should be locked up for 5 years so they have time to think about what they have done :mad:

denk

Stay safe @denk , I feel for those going through lockdowns for a 2nd time.

The restrictions could be ramping up so wouldnt be suprised if all of Vic will shutdown.

If Dheads weren't doing the wrong thing then it wouldnt be so wide spread & those 3 women should be locked up for 5 years so they have time to think about what they have done :mad:
Thanks mate, will do. Just watching the stage 4 restrictions announcement now. Im just shaking my head, not at the fact I need to do the hard yards for the greater good, been there done that. But the leadership in this State that allowed the virus to get out of where it should never had.. ie quarantine... just rubbish. Im bloody glad we got a Fraser trip in before coming down... thought that feels like it never happened now lol

phs

Really enjoying the real cold and windy weather amidst a pandemic lockdown. Great idea moving down.
Even after my advice you still decided to head down

ah yes, wind rain cold.... and then some sun brakes through the clouds you go outside to soak it up and your confronted by the stench of smoke at your doorstep........

Yep good old Victoria !

typhoeus

Even after my advice you still decided to head down

ah yes, wind rain cold.... and then some sun brakes through the clouds you go outside to soak it up and your confronted by the stench of smoke at your doorstep........

Yep good old Victoria !
Ah! Campfire Woodsmoke, . . . Or eugh! Burning rubbish smoke! . . ?