Mount Buller High Country trip forum input please!!

Swaggie

Corn Hill is not open. parks Victoria have stated not a priority fix....when did you drive it SWAGGIE?has chain fence across the top of Circuit road. bindaree road to the crossing is suitable for your vehicles. 16 mile jeep you can do if you have dual range in subaru..not up with the model range anymore......the 16 mile is steep,has rutted sections and clay base....in the wet forget it, narrow track once you hit the climb....
terra lockers comment is spot on.....has a couple of rocky and steep rutted sections...and is black diamond...
just came back from Tolmie and my brothers property on top of BUNSTON HILL dry as chips..no decent rain since oct 2012....

Sorry mate overlooked your post..It was Feb 20, 2011,It was a cloudy day to..Stayed at the Bulla Chalet and freezed my you know what off..If you look at my Youtube link in my sig Bindaree Falls was supposed to be virtually dry and the crossing to Bindaree hut was pumping...Not a great weekend weather wise..Even Circuit road couldn't cope with the water in areas..I wasn't supposed to be 4wdriving so i didn't take any recovery gear so i played it safely....