Change background image

Morons at O'Tooles (again)

Discussion in 'General 4x4 Discussion' started by Bomber2012, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Bomber2012

Bomber2012 Well-Known Member

Spent last Saturday night at O'Tooles camping ground and unfortunately a group of undesirables had taken over the gazebo and were generally spoiling everyones night . There was one particular bloke that was a real piece of work , revving the living shit out of his car and doing circle work .In the morning i managed to get a pic of his car as they were leaving but unfortunately didn't get his rego , its an easily identifiable rig being a red short wheel base GQ , hopefully someone knows who this moron is as the DELWP are interested in having a chat with him. He was about 20-25 yrs old , red hair and was answering to the name "Kitchy" (mates were cheering him on the night before). Spread this around as someone must know this drop kick .
    IMG_1826.JPG
    Cheers
    Bomber

Mr Rum, dno67, Spooner and 2 others like this.
  2. Bomber2012

Some of "Kitchy's" handy work .
    fullsizeoutput_d48.jpeg

3. mac_man_luke

mac_man_luke Well-Known Member

pity he still had valve stems in the morning :p

LCV8VICTORIA and Bomber2012 like this.
  4. discomatt

discomatt Well-Known Member

brain dead flogs, shame you didn't get some video footage and a better photo:mad:
    If I was there he would have had 5 flat tyres the next morning and a spoon of sugar or water in his fuel tank

5. Bomber2012

The circle work was done at night mate and phone was in the car , plus I'm not into confronting a dozen lubed up pisswrecks in the middle of nowhere . (To old for that).

dno67, discomatt and mac_man_luke like this.
  6. rogerazz

rogerazz 4x4 Earth Contributer

Bomber2012 likes this.
  7. Bomber2012

Was at O'Tooles Rog , they could have given Merringtons a going over on the way out . But i saw the red GQ shorty at O'Tooles .

rogerazz likes this.
  8. 80lover96gxl

80lover96gxl Moderator

9. rogerazz

OK. Both your pics and DELWP pics are the same, however I am going to share this all around my facebook pages. Thanks.

Mr Rum, Bomber2012 and discomatt like this.
  10. 2002GU3

2002GU3 Well-Known Member

These type of f*#%wits are the reason tracks and camp grounds get closed down. Hope they throw the book at them when they're caught.

Bomber2012, rogerazz and BIGCOL like this.
  11. Bomber2012

I took the one of his vehicle on the DELWP website Rog , i messaged them but haven't heard a reply .

rogerazz and BIGCOL like this.
  12. Titfish

Titfish New Member

It amazes me that things ( I struggle to refer to them as people) like this manage to pass a driving test in the first place.
    I bet some of them never pass another exam in their lives.
    Hope there is a good outcome as these scum spoil it for all.
    Ken

Bomber2012 likes this.
  13. Choook

Choook Active Member

Good on ya Bomber, i hope they catch this scum. Like hooning on a public street, these oxygen thieves should have their vehicles impounded.

Bomber2012 likes this.
  14. Wang

Wang Well-Known Member

Thats pretty crap. Good work getting a pic, too bad you dont have rummies camera.

Hope they catch the "winner" in the GQ. Its a dumb ass thing to do, but the fact they still did it while other people were camped there really shows how much they dont give a f@ck about anyone and just a bunch of total flogs.

Mr Rum, Jaye and Bomber2012 like this.
  15. Bomber2012

Thats where the problem starts Jim , DELWP do a lot of work gathering evidence , statements etc etc only to have the offender let off with a slap on the wrist .

16. typhoeus

typhoeus Well-Known Member

. . Which is why other kinds of justice work better sometimes. . !

17. mrdenn1s

mrdenn1s Member

Send it to DELWP. They are looking for this knob

18. Choook

Choook Active Member

Don't get me started on the broken justice system in this country, or lack of justice. [​IMG] :mad::mad::mad: I really hate it when some import scumbag assaults a pensioner in their own home for their last $20 and gets a "Don't do it again" :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Wish we could get some Judges and/or Magistrates with some backbone to do the right thing by society and ignore the do-goody social workers [​IMG] "oh he's had a hard life, comes from a broken home, etc, etc, bs, bs, bs". NOT AN EXCUSE!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  19. rogerazz

I am a pensioner. I don't rely on justice system, I rely on the Azza system. Always have, as some have found out.
    I don't expect any laws or anyone to protect me or my family and I don't care who or what they are. Be it from here or elsewhere and I don't make any excuses.
    Have done that in the past and will do it now and will do it forever.

Jaye, dno67 and 80lover96gxl like this.
  20. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Smart move Luke , besides half of them maybe on the "pipe" so not worth the hassles of getting you head bashed in .
    We have run into similar types around Walhalla and you could see by their crazy eyes they were on the gear as well.

dno67, Bomber2012 and Choook like this.