Morons at O'Tooles (again)

Bomber2012

Spent last Saturday night at O'Tooles camping ground and unfortunately a group of undesirables had taken over the gazebo and were generally spoiling everyones night . There was one particular bloke that was a real piece of work , revving the living shit out of his car and doing circle work .In the morning i managed to get a pic of his car as they were leaving but unfortunately didn't get his rego , its an easily identifiable rig being a red short wheel base GQ , hopefully someone knows who this moron is as the DELWP are interested in having a chat with him. He was about 20-25 yrs old , red hair and was answering to the name "Kitchy" (mates were cheering him on the night before). Spread this around as someone must know this drop kick .
IMG_1826.JPG

Cheers
Bomber

Bomber2012

brain dead flogs, shame you didn't get some video footage and a better photo:mad:
If I was there he would have had 5 flat tyres the next morning and a spoon of sugar or water in his fuel tank
The circle work was done at night mate and phone was in the car , plus I'm not into confronting a dozen lubed up pisswrecks in the middle of nowhere . (To old for that).

It amazes me that things ( I struggle to refer to them as people) like this manage to pass a driving test in the first place.
I bet some of them never pass another exam in their lives.
Hope there is a good outcome as these scum spoil it for all.
Ken

Wang

Thats pretty crap. Good work getting a pic, too bad you dont have rummies camera.

Hope they catch the "winner" in the GQ. Its a dumb ass thing to do, but the fact they still did it while other people were camped there really shows how much they dont give a f@ck about anyone and just a bunch of total flogs.

Choook

Don't get me started on the broken justice system in this country, or lack of justice.
:mad::mad::mad: I really hate it when some import scumbag assaults a pensioner in their own home for their last $20 and gets a "Don't do it again" :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Wish we could get some Judges and/or Magistrates with some backbone to do the right thing by society and ignore the do-goody social workers
"oh he's had a hard life, comes from a broken home, etc, etc, bs, bs, bs". NOT AN EXCUSE!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Don't get me started on the broken justice system in this country, or lack of justice.
:mad::mad::mad: I really hate it when some import scumbag assaults a pensioner in their own home for their last $20 and gets a "Don't do it again" :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Wish we could get some Judges and/or Magistrates with some backbone to do the right thing by society and ignore the do-goody social workers
"oh he's had a hard life, comes from a broken home, etc, etc, bs, bs, bs". NOT AN EXCUSE!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
I am a pensioner. I don't rely on justice system, I rely on the Azza system. Always have, as some have found out.
I don't expect any laws or anyone to protect me or my family and I don't care who or what they are. Be it from here or elsewhere and I don't make any excuses.
Have done that in the past and will do it now and will do it forever.