Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

x [Heels] x

Hey everyone, as you know I have recently become a Mod on this site as I became addicted to this site and the people on it, hehe, now I wanted to become a Mod to help this site stay in a form for all viewers and build the site, I am honestly not here to ruin everyones fun, or wreck the daily joke, I am here to Mod what Is happening and what is being said, also to make sure that things don't get out of hand. I don't want to be looked upon any different to what I was before I became a Mod. I am still the crazy Heels and if I get firm about something please look at it from my point of view as Moderating the site not a personal attack. I like to have fun and be stupid but I have to take in other peoples feelings with what I say, now as a Mod, I don't just have to look at what I am saying, I have to make sure what others are saying also does not offend someone else. I am sorry if I have come across as the mean mod, I am not, just pm me if you have any inquries :) I honestly don't want to come across as being "not fun" because I am fun and I enjoy a laugh, hehe... I have made great friends on this site and if it wasn't for some of you, I wouldn't have got the role I have, I appreciate it dearly... I might not be a crazy experience 4x4er but I am wanting to share my adventures with everyone and gain as much experience as I can from the wise... from all the information and help a lot of members have given, there is a lot of experience between everyone on this site and I appreciate you taking the time out to share it... back to the topic, I am nice and I don't bite hehehe...

Grumpy

HEELS be a smart Pussycat and keep your claws tucked away until they are really needed! Decisions made in haste can quite often offend others as you may already realize. Just some advise I hope you take on board. CHEERS

Pure Yobbo

HEELS be a smart Pussycat and keep your claws tucked away until they are really needed! Decisions made in haste can quite often offend others as you may already realize. Just some advise I hope you take on board. CHEERS

Sorry Heels - I tend to agree with Grumpy

Knackers

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hi Heels, congradulations with nomination as Moderator. Its great people accept these positions where difficult decisions are made. Whilst not knowing details of things that may have occurred, someone has to keep us in line or things can get out of hand. As you say "put claws away.... for now", so bring them out (gently) if appropriate.

Just another suggestion, maybe one moderator confers privately with another moderator on a matter before it progresses?.

Regards
Knackers

Gunna

Hi Heels, congradulations with nomination as Moderator. Its great people accept these positions where difficult decisions are made. Whilst not knowing details of things that may have occurred, someone has to keep us in line or things can get out of hand. As you say "put claws away.... for now", so bring them out (gently) if appropriate.

Just another suggestion, maybe one moderator confers privately with another moderator on a matter before it progresses?.

Regards
Knackers

Your suggestion Knackers is right on the money

x [Heels] x

I understand but a Mod is aloud an opinion as well, I don't know when i have "Clawed" anyone, I have Locked my thread before because people where saying personal comments towards something of mine, I delete a Thread because it would have caused more drama then good... I was having my opinion just like the rest of you, I wasn't doing it because I can... I was doing it because It is my duty to keep this site a peaceful place, I Also deleted a thread Frosty started about me organising a Meet-up, I wasn't, I hadn't even mentioned it to anyone on the club other then me and Cliff talking about it in a thread, We hadn't arranged dates, meeting place or anything, so I thought deleting the thread would be the best thing because It would have just confused people when It came time to organising the official event... I gave a reason why I deleted it, same with everything I have done, I have given a reason to the people it affect and a reason to the other Mods, so they also know why I did it... As i said before, I know people are allowed a say and YES this is a public site but by public that means 13y/o kids read it and we don't want them reading how childish some people can be, they want to read experienced 4x4er acting their age... In saying that, you can have fun on a site but being public there is a limit as to what you can say and do... I come on this site not to long ago and there was non of this *****ing around, it was very educational and a nice site to read, no almost every thread in the off topic discussion has some sort of immaturity or windging and I can tell you, If i wasn't a member of this club and i read some of the things in there, i would never join, just like with the guys taking the miki out of my Rodeo, it wasn't the fact that it was aimed at my car, it was the fact that if people come on this site as a guest or new member and read that people get away with paying out someone elses car, I wouldn't want to post my car on here because I would be worried my car would be aimed at and Mods wouldn't do anything about it... & with some of you fellas saying you are going to leave the site, NOW YOU SAY YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE SITE, how is that going to help the site, new people coming in here to read someone that is a member say "I am going to move onto another site" Wow, that looks very promising, why would I want to join this site, seriously, that is not helping at all... If you have a problem with someone or you don't like how someone is doing something PM them, you don't need to let the whole internet know that you have a windge... I really enjoyed coming on this site, it was one of the first things i did when i got home, and now i don't want to be on here because i know someone will be windging about me about how i mod the forum, have you not been apart of another internet club? When you mod a club you make sure everyone is making the site look good and respectable for public viewing, that is why i have deleted some post and threads, because have overstepped the line and either made the club look sh!t or would offend someone in some way... You all are grown men, why don't you act it, you can not go out on the street and tell someone to their face how sh!t there car is without getting a negative response, you also can't do it here, it is called having respect... I've noticed that i have been treated different since I have been a Mod, why is that? Is it because you can't handle being overwritten by a 19y/o girl? Are you sexist, it seems like that to me, i've noticed that when Cliff has a speel people listen, take it in and stop what he has asked, when I do the same thing with a lodgical explantion as to why I have said it or deleted/blocked it everyone of you protest and complain... You don't have many females on this site and with the way you are all acting you are making them not want to join, I know i have asked a few female friends to join and they have looked at what was going on and didn't join because they feel it is also sexist... Well, that is enought for me, I did enjoy this site and some of the people on it but yeah, Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.