Mitsubishi Pajero NS auto 2007

capemanifold

Mitsubishi Pajero NS auto, 2007

Good Points
Great economy (9.2hwy & 11 twn), handling , power and very comfortable on long trips.I was lucky enough to score a factory rear diff lock free of charge, as Mitsu did this with some of the early release NS vehicles .I have never owned an auto before this vehicle and I am now a convert it, is sweet and being a semi auto it comes in handy towing when you need to hold a gear.

Bad Points
A lift is next on the drawing board ,as I have already turned the rear bumper in to a giant sand scoop and badly damaged her (warranty job) .I am not sure how the interior will go long term as it seems to have scuffed pretty easy in a few spots such as arm rests .Engine is a little noisy around town but you do not notice it on the highway ,it is quite good.

What mods have you done?
New tyres BFG all terrains 265/65R17

What mods are on the list to do?
Lift kit

Why did you buy this vehicle?
I previously owned a 1995 NJ v6 Pajero which was a very good and reliable vehicle ,she had clocked up 444000 k's or so before I got rid of her .I sold her to a mate and she is still going on the original donk 3 years later.I just hope my NS gives me the same satisfaction and reliability.I decide to stick with Mitsubishi for that reason .

How often do you go offroad?
When I find the time ,

What will your next vehicle be?
Awnser that one well down the track

Attachments

• P1010075.jpg
    P1010075.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 122

Adventure guy

Hey capemanifold welcome to the site, gotto said your paj looks great !!;)
I think interiors on all late model vehicles are meant to self destruct:eek:, I have noticed the same problem.

Last edited:

capemanifold

Hey capemanifold welcome to the site, gotto said your paj looks great !!;)
I think interiors on all late model vehicles are meant to self destruct:eek:, I have noticed the same problem.

Thanks for the welcome Adventure guy,I tend to agree with your comments about the interiors ,my old Paj was in pretty good nick for it's age and was quite durable.Time will tell with the newer model I suppose....Cheers

duggy68

Looks great i love the NS thats why i bought one (the same colour). Was wondering what mine would look like with BFG A/Ts on it and you've just answered that question. How are the BFGs when it comes to noise and handling , on and off road?? Thanks

capemanifold

Looks great i love the NS thats why i bought one (the same colour). Was wondering what mine would look like with BFG A/Ts on it and you've just answered that question. How are the BFGs when it comes to noise and handling , on and off road?? Thanks
Hey Duggy , recently replaced the BF's at about 2 months ago at about 60k .Could not get new ones to replace them ,there was an approx 3-4 month wait .I went with the Toyo Open Country's this time and are pretty happy with them .The BF's were pretty noisy and they dramatically increased the fuel consumption ,went from an all round average of about 10.7L/100 km to over 12 .The Toyo's are a lot quieter and fuel consumption is down to 11 ,I was happy with the BF'S but could not get new ones to replace them .Both handle well on road and off road ,the BF's have a slightly more aggressive pattern.