Mitisubishi Pajero 1993

Wogzup

Hi There,
I love my Paj and am interested in what model jeep did you take the diffs out of for the suspension conversion and could you give me any details or pics on doing this for my Paj, I have alot of friends that I 4wd with but I'm the only one with a Paj and they all think that my Paj is a toy and shouldn't be out with them, However I have had to tow two Landcruisers and one Nissan Patrol out of trouble but we wont talk about that...lol

PAJ

Well it's been a while. The Paj is still off the road, just waiting on funds for the transfer case. So I've nearly finishe the rear bar in my spare time.
Overall Pic
PC130091.jpg

Side on, The plastic flares are about an inch and a half lower then the body work
PC130093.jpg

Underneath from the ground looking up under the body work
PC130094.jpg

The plan for the infills under the lights, will be attached to the checkerplate on the bar
PC130097.jpg

The LED lights....
PC130098.jpg

And the begining of the transfer removal.
PC130099.jpg

joshy

Good to see some work getting done mate!. Nice notches :p but seriously A for effort, its coming together almost respectable.

Big Matt

Awwww look at the dogs face "Hurry up and finish it so we can go out, im getting kennel fever" or something like that LOL

PAJ

Good to see some work getting done mate!. Nice notches :p but seriously A for effort, its coming together almost respectable.

Yep who needs notching, just stick it together :p It looks heaps better now the checkerplate is on and the flares are back on. But I farked the wiring....Blew a fuse somewhere and now have no rear lights. Told you I am gods gift to wiring :eek:

Awwww look at the dogs face "Hurry up and finish it so we can go out, im getting kennel fever" or something like that LOL

Yep pretty much well. I've been looking into engineering again, need to get it done by June this year as the family will be growing and I won't have any money on top of the no money I have now.

Matt have you had any experience with engineering down here? Got told if I put sway bars on, drop in to 2inch, put 31's on it should come close to passing. Need approx $3000 to get the swerve test etc done.

andyjim243

We will have to start calling you "Lucas", with your electrical skills being so shite.

stupid Mexican rules......

PAJ

We will have to start calling you "Lucas", with your electrical skills being so shite.

stupid Mexican rules......

:D Love your work Andy....

Yep as Matt said should be alot easier than originally thought. Will be a low rider but :p

03hilux

Nice looking bar work PAJ. What size rubber are you running? How do the tailgate hinges cope with the weight of the spare? i only ask as ive heard the patrols dont like larger spares hanging of the rear door.

PAJ

Thanks, running 35's, only had a little trouble with the rear door. If you swing it open too hard it bend the door slightly, easy fix to hang off the other end and bend it back but the hinges are fine. They seem pretty sturdy.

andyjim243

Thanks, running 35's, only had a little trouble with the rear door. If you swing it open too hard it bend the door slightly, easy fix to hang off the other end and bend it back but the hinges are fine. They seem pretty sturdy.

When do you think it will leave the shed? 2013?

Last edited:

alan m

bloody hell mate !! I should give ya my delica to have a go at ! cllearly you've got too much time on ya hands :D:D:D:D

andyjim243

You make me sick Ryan, leave the truck alone and buy a 105 OR 80 for a tourer. See ya at tuff truck, don't forget the box of blue cans you now owe me!!!!

PAJ

You make me sick Ryan,leave the truck alone

Not changing anything just not going out to break it. glad I can get some emotion from the man of stone :p:D

buy a 105 OR 80 for a tourer. See ya at tuff truck, don't forget the box of blue cans you now owe me!!!!

Can't afford a 105 and the 80's are getting too old. New radiator is in, transfer is going back together, just need a new steering dampner and I'll be drinking your Blue cans at TT CAN'T WAIT....:cool:

On that note anyone have any suggestions on a stiff steering dampner? Don't want one with a spring but.