Mitisubishi Pajero 1993

andyjim243

That is the most appalling dog turd of a job I have seen in years Ryan! you would have been better off just leaving it and painting the cut edge.
Tell me you were pissed when you did it...

travtech

were your sills still in one piece after all that! It looks like you could have got close to banging them in so far that you couldn't open your doors up.

damo1

Aye all long time lurker first time poster.

Saw your 4WD tv flick and was impressed with your social turn out and remembered i'd registered a while back but never actually posted.

Anyway feel free to smoke me for bypassing the intro section, but i am very impressed with this truck.

Ive got an NH 3ltr 5speed LWB with a few mods but nothing as special as this thing.

GU rear springs
cranked t/bars and chopped drop stops
b/bar spots
side steps
all the usual crap- but i'm extremly interested in your SAS mod! is there a link to a build section somewhere for some more info on it??
Ive been contimplating doing this exact mod with the jeep front diff and would love some detailed info + pics if you have them??
I also am about to do a 1/4 chop but interesting what can be done when rushing- not perfect but job done love it.

Cheers damo

PAJ

That is the most appalling dog turd of a job I have seen in years Ryan! you would have been better off just leaving it and painting the cut edge.
Tell me you were pissed when you did it...

Hmmm last time I checked it's a 4WD not a f#$king show pony... you'll never see it all ones the plastic flares are on so really I didn't take any care as long as it works... One word Andy DILLIGAF....

And yes... 1 x bottle of Bundy, a can of paint, a hammer and a grinder and a couple of hours on Sunday :D

PAJ

Aye all long time lurker first time poster.

Saw your 4WD tv flick and was impressed with your social turn out and remembered i'd registered a while back but never actually posted.

Anyway feel free to smoke me for bypassing the intro section, but i am very impressed with this truck.

Ive got an NH 3ltr 5speed LWB with a few mods but nothing as special as this thing.

GU rear springs
cranked t/bars and chopped drop stops
b/bar spots
side steps
all the usual crap- but i'm extremly interested in your SAS mod! is there a link to a build section somewhere for some more info on it??
Ive been contimplating doing this exact mod with the jeep front diff and would love some detailed info + pics if you have them??
I also am about to do a 1/4 chop but interesting what can be done when rushing- not perfect but job done love it.

Cheers damo

Honestly with the V6 you would have to look at a stronger diff like a dana 44 for the front. Alternatively Bubs in QLD is making left drop GQ diffs for Hiluxs, could get one done for a Paj. Only $1400, If that was around when I did mine that's what I wouldv'e done but hindsights a *****... It's not a cheap conversion. PM with the questions you want answered and I'll do my best to put you on the right path. Not to many people can be bothered once they know how much screwing around these conversions are.

And thanks for the good comments, unlike other cranky old b@stards who haven't had their daily beer :D

joshy

Yeah I folded the lip up, in true me form it wasn't all even but thats what silicone is for hey :D

doesnt matter. wont get wet cos it doesnt leave your shed.

And he only gave you nice comments cos he hasnt seen it in the flesh :D

Last edited:

andyjim243

Hmmm last time I checked it's a 4WD not a f#$king show pony... you'll never see it all ones the plastic flares are on so really I didn't take any care as long as it works... One word Andy DILLIGAF....

And yes... 1 x bottle of Bundy, a can of paint, a hammer and a grinder and a couple of hours on Sunday :D

What's a dilligaf, looks like an acronym not a word.
note the term 'four wheel drive' the word 'drive' is there for a reason, we should show you how some time.....hehehe

How's the kitchen by the way, remember this , biggest fridge you can get, you won't regret it.
Cheers Mate

PAJ

What's a dilligaf, looks like an acronym not a word.
Don't get all technical with me... Buddie :D
note the term 'four wheel drive' the word 'drive' is there for a reason, we should show you how some time.....hehehe
No worries I'll see you in 2073 when the Paj is actually running :p
How's the kitchen by the way, remember this , biggest fridge you can get, you won't regret it.
Cheers Mate

Don't even start me on the kitchen, stupid thing is what is stopping the Paj from getting fixed....

Big Matt

Ya manage to cook when ya camp don't ya ? Just use ya camping gear and forget the kitchen problem solved, and if you manage to get that past ya misses tell me how ya did it so I can do the same with mine LOL

andyjim243

Ya manage to cook when ya camp don't ya ? Just use ya camping gear and forget the kitchen problem solved, and if you manage to get that past ya misses tell me how ya did it so I can do the same with mine LOL

hahaha I'll arrange your Funeral now Ryan.

PAJ

Is there a reason for this? I don't think you could afford to bring the Pootrol down after TT...

I've conned Sheri into letting me spend some money on the paj now :D. It only cost me my Bike and trailer to pay for the kitchen :mad:

andyjim243

Is there a reason for this? I don't think you could afford to bring the Pootrol down after TT...

I've conned Sheri into letting me spend some money on the paj now :D. It only cost me my Bike and trailer to pay for the kitchen :mad:

So what did you get done?

joshy

Get your act together and drive it up next weekend and take if for a play at milbrodale haha