Mitisubishi Pajero 1993

PAJ

Well I have done a bit more of work on the bar, just tacked in the sidebars.

P1270556.jpg

P1270555.jpg

P1270554.jpg

PAJ

I'll be doing the quater cut this Sunday, I won't be able to finish it off because I need to get some checkerplate but at least I should be able to get the other bar that will be running under the body tacked in, if I have enough tube :eek:

Its up to you Mate if you want to come up on Sunday let me know and I'll PM you me address.

Big Matt

Sorry for late reply, ended up driving from Victor Harbor to Melb through the night to avoid the heat
Fresh motor so dont want to cook it just yet

Big Matt

Was better than soon it in the heat :)
So whens the new t/c go in ?
Let me know if you need a hand with the rear quarters, I could do with the practice before I do mine LOL

PAJ

I bet, Um I've got to get rego in NSW before I can rip the transfer out. I've thought about just pulling the one I have now out and seeing what parts are fubared and need to be beefed up rather then just changing the gears over and wrecking it all again. Still undecided :rolleyes: I reckon I'll do the quaters this Sunday, but I'l txt you closer to the weekend. My mate with the Nav that is going in Tuff Truck has offered to do me an exo carge that can be bolted on and off for different trips.

jack48

Hey Ryan whats with the flat tyres, does that give you clearance to get in the shed ????? LOL Looking good by the way.

PAJ

Yeah Jack, I've got to drop em to 5-6psi for nose in and 3psi for rear in, see below pic and Thanks.
P7170027.jpg

P7170026.jpg

P7170025.jpg

P7130023.jpg

PAJ

Looked at that, by the time I move the lentle up I only get 2 extra bricks. Not really worth the hassel. I'll still have to air down to get in.

andyjim243

You were wrong...........................again.....

you need to lower that centre of gravity brother.

oh , by the way, we are definately at TT again this year. with the full display trailer.
I will be the bloke drinking...................water :mad:

PAJ

You were wrong...........................again.....

you need to lower that centre of gravity brother.

oh , by the way, we are definately at TT again this year. with the full display trailer.
I will be the bloke drinking...................water :mad:

Dam you always prove me wrong :D

In reality Andy it's lower at the roof then a Pootrol on 35's with a 4inch lift by about an inch but the sills are higher. I've thought about dropping it an inch but then I have to cut guards etc, I like it the way it is and I know its capabilities.....When it gets out of the shed :p

Awesome, I'll be the bloke who can barely walk and dribbles sh!t asking you pointless questions with no intention of buying anything, I'll make sure I bring you a "Coke" :rolleyes: this year while your working hard.

And if u need a hand with ya rear bar iv done heaps of bar work with tube. Any more done?

Thanks Bainsy, I'm just learning to weld and I got the old bar for nothing so I thought I'd give it a burn. It's not the best but I'll just take my time and plod along. All I've done is bits of welding so no more real progress yet. Also I think Big Matt is going to come up at some stage when I cut my rear quaters, you should pop around then and we'll have some beers :D

Big Matt

Thanks Bainsy, I'm just learning to weld and I got the old bar for nothing so I thought I'd give it a burn. It's not the best but I'll just take my time and plod along. All I've done is bits of welding so no more real progress yet. Also I think Big Matt is going to come up at some stage when I cut my rear quaters, you should pop around then and we'll have some beers :D

Yep ill be there for sure :)
Just rounding up tube prices for my rear bar. Need mudflaps, so i figure cut the rear quaters, make new rear bar, then i have somewhere to put mud flaps LOL a bit of a long way round but thats on.
You got all the required tools ?

PAJ

Yep ill be there for sure :)
Just rounding up tube prices for my rear bar. Need mudflaps, so i figure cut the rear quaters, make new rear bar, then i have somewhere to put mud flaps LOL a bit of a long way round but thats on.
You got all the required tools ?

I have a grinder and sikaflex, that should be enough to get the rear quaters done hey.... I hope it will haha, and my plan is the sam as yours Matt. I'm planning to have the outside bar a little above the quater with it dipping down under the rear quater for the inside bars under the quaters. If that makes sense..