Mitisubishi Pajero 1993

PAJ

SAS'd Mitisubishi Pajero 1993

Mitisubishi Pajero, 1993

Good Points
See below pictures

Bad Points

What mods have you done?
The Pajero now runs Jeep diffs after the Solid Axel Swap, 35" Pro Comp muddies, front Air locker, rear Detroit Auto locker, 2.85 transfer gears

What mods are on the list to do?
Not much, just keep fixing the parts I break

Why did you buy this vehicle?

How often do you go offroad?
Most weekends

What will your next vehicle be?
None

Last edited:

PAJ

Just some pictures of my rig
-PAJ-20wheel20lift.jpg

Extreme20day20l.jpg

PajFlex.jpg

P1300375.jpg

P8160207.jpg

P8270266.jpg

P8240097.jpg

P8280306.jpg

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
I like the Paj, don't think I go to that extreme with the vehicle but it is very impressive.

Looking at purchasing a Paj in 2011 when I find one in good condition. Hoping for diesel

PAJ

well at the moment the Paj is off the road due to transfer issues, I've stretched the chain and due to the driveline angle on the front shaft I have worn the output bush out. So the plan is to strip the case and try and find a stronger chain and also put some freewheeling hubs in the front. Should make the front bush last longer as its not a replaceable item.

I'll throw some pics up of the rear setup with the Dana 44 in the coming days

Gus

Good to see your still lifting a front wheel..:rolleyes: some serious flex their great stuff..

Gus. ;)

PAJ

Is anyone good with photoshop? I want to see what the Paj would look like as a dual cab? Can anyone help??

PC070045.jpg

PAJ

After testing my sick paint skills, I have sort of what I want to do below. What do you think?

PB29054025.jpg

And some pic's of the rear setup, standard 80 series arms, Koni shocks

PB300545.jpg

PB300547.jpg

PB300544.jpg

PB300543.jpg

Big Matt

Mate looks good, id shorten the tray a bit if possible, but would be a good mod to do, not to mention unique

PAJ

Mate looks good, id shorten the tray a bit if possible, but would be a good mod to do, not to mention unique

Yeah the tray will probably be shorter but due to my suck a$$ paint skills this is the best I can come up with. the tray will ony be about 38" long.

PAJ

going up in the wet would be bad enough, thats what casued the dints in the rear panels last time.. ahhhh the memories, I love that track :D

Big Matt

Im looking to get a toy i can kill soon
I like my patrol to much to kill it just yet, and if i did the wedding would be off
My sweetie LOVES the patrol

PAJ

Hey Guys, well since we are saving for a kitchen and I don't have the funds to fix the Paj I found a old HZ steel bullbar and decided to make a rear bar for the Paj. So here is the begining, I've only done the main bar, I'm going to checkerplate the top under the back door and when I do the rear quater chop (roughly where the clean line is) I'll run some tube under the quaters and mount the mud flaps to that. What do you think??

P1260549.jpg

P1260550.jpg

P1260551.jpg

P1260552.jpg

P1260553.jpg