Missing vehicle from Vehicle Selector

Rumbuck

Hey Guys,
Just tried to update my vehicle and noted that none of the LDV models are there, nor will it allow me to select 2018 as the year and very shortly, 2019 will be a year.

waynedeane

Is that the one in your profile pic? Love the colour!
That's the new one. The colour is Magnetic Red. The nudge bar has already come off as it reduces approach angle a bit. Getting an Ironman Commercial Deluxe bullbar and a winch fitted next week so it wasn't staying there long

Rumbuck

The nudge bar has already come off as it reduces approach angle a bit. Getting an Ironman Commercial Deluxe bullbar and a winch fitted next week so it wasn't staying there long
Why get it on there in the first place then? Surely they could have knocked a couple hungy off the price if they were able to fit it to another one sitting around in the dealership to get that off the lot?

waynedeane

Why get it on there in the first place then? Surely they could have knocked a couple hungy off the price if they were able to fit it to another one sitting around in the dealership to get that off the lot?
The nudge bar came as a package deal "High Country" from Pakenham Isuzu Ute which included a tow bar and wiring, slimline weather shields, bonnet protector scuff plates, boot liner, carpet floor mats, custom leather seats, bonnet and side decals. I asked about deleting the nudge bar and they sell it to someone but it's too hard as their computer system only does the pack as a whole. To price each item separately and exclude the nudge bar would cost more than what the pack is.. I'll look at selling the bar soon.

Last edited:

billolga

Up the top it has Home,Store,Podcast etc - on the right click on your User Name & you can change anything in your Profile. (Don't forget to hit Save)