Mid Life Crisis

twisty

G'day everyone,

Nice to be here. I'm told most men who have a mid life crisis buy a sportscar! I bought a 4x4 instead! So, semi retired and looking for adventure, a deal came up that I found hard to refuse! Now I'm investigating gps nav and tracks, dreaming of getting dirty, oh, and taking the wife along as well (someone has to cook, cause I can't!).

twisty

Split pin

Welcome to earth. Mid life crisis, i'm with you on that one, i wonder how long it will go for:confused::D

hahahah Richard my mid life started a while back :cool::cool:and it hasnt let up yet at all:D:D

Just ask Bill and Olga :eek::eek: I hope witchy and myself are enjoying it as much as Bill and Olga do at there age.

richardlnsw

hahahah Richard my mid life started a while back :cool::cool:and it hasnt let up yet at all:D:D

ICan i get a 6.5 chevvy in the Prado to compliment my crisis :confused:

Just ask Bill and Olga :eek::eek: I hope witchy and myself are enjoying it as much as Bill and Olga do at there age.

I have to agree with you on this one, wake up and just drive off to somewhere:cool::cool:

twisty

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :) I suspect I'll be doing it for a while. SWMBO is keen on seeing some country now so ... ah well ... that's what weekends are for!

wazzaa

G'day everyone,

Nice to be here. I'm told most men who have a mid life crisis buy a sportscar! I bought a 4x4 instead! So, semi retired and looking for adventure, a deal came up that I found hard to refuse! Now I'm investigating gps nav and tracks, dreaming of getting dirty, oh, and taking the wife along as well (someone has to cook, cause I can't!).

twisty

hey mate my midlife started on motocross bike ending up with several busted bones now into 4wdn and no busted bones and the cook at camp too......awsum fun mate enjoy wazzaa

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
I started my mid life crisis as a teenager! I reckon it's the one thing in life ya gota practice for!!

Sorry, and producing children! My first to kids are a bit thick, so,,, I'm gunna keep practicing!

Just like 4WD'n!!